Top Posters In This Topic

LYNYRD SKYNYRD - LYVE THE VICIOUS CYCLE TOUR :tumbsup:

Pink Floyd - Pulse

AWESOME !!!!!!!!! :dance:

LYNYRD SKYNYRD - Lyve The Vicious Cycle Tour {Love this one}. :tumbsup:

TOTO - Greatest Hits Live. :)

NAZARETH - Homecoming. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Well, they haven't spun yet but I received these two new DVDs in the mail (promotional copies) over the weekend. Nice surprise to come home to...

Seven Witches - YEARS OF THE WITCH

Nuclear Assault - LOUDER, HARDER, FASTER FESTIVAL

Woo hoo! Now I have something to watch tonight while my wife gets caught up on her backlogged episodes of "Days Of Our Lives" from earlier in the week! :headbanger:

DVD-R which i think is the bonus DVD from Tak Matsumoto Group TMG 1 Jap Import CD which has the video clip of "Oh Japan" which features the entire band plus behind the scenes footage to the music of "I Wish You Were Here".

The first clip i saw of "Oh Japan" had only Tak playing guitar and no other band members but anyway , this is great stuff :tumbsup:

The Ashes Tests - Englands Finest hour against the Aussies last summer!!!Watch out for Volume 2 to be released on 5 disc DVD in February :lol:

The Ashes Tests - Englands Finest hour against the Aussies last summer!!!Watch out for Volume 2 to be released on 5 disc DVD in February :lol:

That will be a DVD set that no English man will want to see again let alone own :lol:

That will be a DVD set that no English man will want to see again let alone own :lol:

I take it you didn't buy 'The Ashes Series' Dave??? Obviously from your last comment you are speaking from experience, although I am watching England v Pakistan at this moment and have a feeling that you are making some sense now :lol:

Just got seasons 1 & 2 of the Adventures of Pete and Pete on DVD .... LOVED that programme, but it doesn't look as though season 3 is being released :o

Artie rules

The bonus DVD that came with Iron Maiden's A MATTER OF LIFE AND DEATH

Me too!! :banger:

Cool! I thought the "making of" documentary was a little dry ('Arry is so soft spoken and his accent is so thick I could barely understand a word he said!) but the videos for "Benjamin Breeg" and "Different World" are cool... "Benjamin" has been up on YouTube for over a month now but it was nice to finally see it on a screen larger than three inches :)

Me too!! :banger:

Cool! I thought the "making of" documentary was a little dry ('Arry is so soft spoken and his accent is so thick I could barely understand a word he said!) but the videos for "Benjamin Breeg" and "Different World" are cool... "Benjamin" has been up on YouTube for over a month now but it was nice to finally see it on a screen larger than three inches :)

I'm just now getting around to watching the DVD myself. I'm used to 'Arry's accent from watching the Maiden DVD "Early Years". I haven't had a chance to watch the videos yet though.