What's a spinnin' in your DVD player ?

Dave

• Replies 669
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mary Carey's going to be spinning in my DVD player when I get home.

She's a pretty big girl, and really quite nice actually. Love those big juicy norks.

*'My god, he is such a charmer,' giggles the little girl, turned on my Geoff's insightful words*

Did anyone else pick up the Garth Brooks Five DVD Tin Collection at Wal-Mart for a mere $15?? Damn, what a great deal. Yes I am a closet Garth fan :anon: Please don't hate me :P

Well, you're OUTED now Chad! :lol:

Nah, but seriously, I was thinking of picking that set up for my wife as a Christmas present... gotta get my butt over to Walmart before they're all gone...

HA HA, she's pretty "talented" aint she? :)

She's orally excellent. A real great... uh, singer.

HA HA, she's pretty "talented" aint she? :)

She's orally excellent. A real great... uh, singer.

From what I've seen on Mary's website, she certainly knows how to handle a "microphone" :P

:kiss: ROCK THE NATION LIVE - BEST KISS SHOW BY A MILE....GREAT STUFF THIS ONE :tumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

I was spinning Kane Roberts 'Saints and sinners' in my DVD player as I went to sleep last night. I usually listen to my Ipod as I go to sleep but as has been well documented on this site, my Ipod is f*cked. And my discman was in the car, and we don't have a CD player in our bedroom at home... so I put Kane in the DVD player and let him rock out as my wife slept. I watched the sound bar things for a while as I drifted off.

Pink Cream 69 - 'One size fits all' tour. Alfred Koffler is such an excellent guitarist. I really do like Deris, but his voice really is terrible and although the 3 PC69 albums with him are all truly excellent, I'm glad Readman is with them today.

The "Lord of the Rings" trilogy. Part I yesterday, part II will happen tonight. :joust:

• 2 weeks later...

Just finished watching Twisted Sister's LIVE AT WACKEN - THE REUNION DVD. Awesome stuff!!

I really need to go to the Wacken Open Air festival in Germany one year before I die. :)

Iced Earth - ALIVE IN ATHENS

I love this band to death but this DVD is simply too much to take all in one sitting.

Been watching all the Ratt vids converted to DVD... lovin' it. Why are there not filmclips for 'One step away' and 'Givin' yourself away'??? Or 'Nobody rides for free'? Surely these were all singles? Maybe I haven't got that far on the DVD yet? F*ck me 'Detonator' is an amazing disc.