What's a spinnin' in your DVD player ?

Dave

As of late , i seem to spend as much time watching music DVD's as i do listening to cd's and the ones i keep watching at the moment are;

BAD COMPANY - IN CONCERT {You never tire of this}

G3 - LIVE IN DENVER

AXEL RUDI PELL - KNIGHT TREASURES {LIVE AND MORE}

BLACK SABBATH - THE LAST SUPPER {Dirty Women goes right off, big time}

THUNDER - LIVE

Can anyone recommend any other great music DVD's they never tire of ??

:band:

• Replies 669
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bruce Springsteen - Greatest Hits Live Compilation

Actually, it's Bruce - Classic 78 Live (read the wrong sleeve when I typed it in.)

Edited by hsf

Saga's DVD "Silouhette"is exceptional.....and Simple Minds' is simply one of the most comprehensive and excellent DVD's I've ever seen.

tHE NEWEST DVD I HAVE IS ACDC LIVE AT DONNINGTON

THIS CONCERT IS AWESOME, I ONLY LISTENED TO ACDC A BIT

BACK IN THE DAY LOL BUT THIS CONCERT JAMMED FROM START TO FINISH.

IM GETTING DARES LIVE DVD DUE TO BE RELEASED IN APRIL WOOHOO CAN'T WAIT FOR THAT...DARREN WHARTON IS THE MOST TALENTED SINGER SONG WRITER PRODUCER I HAVE EVER HEARD HAVEN'T BEEN LUCKY ENOUGH TO SEE HIM IN CONCERT BUT HE WILL BE OPENING FOR ASIA IN MARCH IN MANCHESTER ENGLAND....TOO BAD I CAN'T GO.....HE IS THE BEST VOCALISTS EVER IN MY OPINION.

This one is easy.......Y & T  :banger:  Live in '87  :banger: Contagious tour! :banger:

Rawk On Baby!  :band:

Later

JL Mullethead  :banger:

Commercial release? Sounds like a DVD I'd be interested in.

No it's a boot. It was shot from the audience but was done very well and has above average sound. It really takes me back man. I bought from a guy on Ebay who sales it all the time for $9.99 with artwork. Well worth it my friend. I will track down the link for you. He did say he has a pro shot from the tour. I'm still looking into it though.

Thx

JL Mullethead

This one is easy.......Y & T  :banger:  Live in '87  :banger: Contagious tour! :banger:

Rawk On Baby!  :band:

Later

JL Mullethead  :banger:

Commercial release? Sounds like a DVD I'd be interested in.

No it's a boot. It was shot from the audience but was done very well and has above average sound. It really takes me back man. I bought from a guy on Ebay who sales it all the time for $9.99 with artwork. Well worth it my friend. I will track down the link for you. He did say he has a pro shot from the tour. I'm still looking into it though.

OK, I didn't see that he has one one there right now. If I can pull the data off of it to my computer I'll burn you a copy. Just keep in touch with me and give me a few days.

Thx

Mullethead

Thx

JL Mullethead