Great movie fight/battle scenes

Darkstone

• 2023 Gold Donors

Been on a bit of a youtube binge today. There's nothing better than a great fight scene. So many to choose from. Here's a bit of an eclectic group of three.

It's great in a fight scene when you think the hero is fucked and then he pulls something out of his ass.

Animated, but still great.

This is from the movie "King David" with Richard Gere. The best portrayal of David vs Goliath I think i've seen.

• 2 years later...
  • 2023 Gold Donors

This is a great scene from a great movie about a very fascinating subject that has always interested me. Joan of Arc.  It's not very often you hear the phrase "Load the porcupine!", in a battle scene.

• My Little Pony

If you haven't seen The Raid, and you like fight scenes, you should check it out. There are two films. 

• 2023 Gold Donors
2 hours ago, KarpetRydOFunk said:

If you haven't seen The Raid, and you like fight scenes, you should check it out. There are two films. 

I haven't seen either, but I've heard good things 

Hittman - The Subway Scene

V for Vendetta - the knife fight

Oldboy - the scene where he goes back to the prison and fights through the guards

• My Little Pony
19 hours ago, martinsane said:

This one came to mind almost immediately ( man I love this movie):

I forgot about this scene. Haha. Oh, man, I gotta watch this, again. This movie could use a remake, and really go deeper into the alien side of the story. I always felt it ended too soon. 

On 9/23/2020 at 6:18 PM, Leykis101 said:

Hittman - The Subway Scene

V for Vendetta - the knife fight

Oldboy - the scene where he goes back to the prison and fights through the guards

Now I have a little time heres some ones I enjoy

• 2023 Gold Donors

I don't know how many of you have seen "Undercover Brother", but it's hilarious. I don't want to give anything away, but when I first saw this, the "oops" moment made me loose my shit.

• My Little Pony
4 minutes ago, Darkstone said:

Shit movie, great scene.

Thumbnail won't even load, that's how unavailable that content is in my country. What movie is this?

• 2023 Gold Donors
13 minutes ago, KarpetRydOFunk said:

Thumbnail won't even load, that's how unavailable that content is in my country. What movie is this?

Conan The Barbarian (2011). It's the scene where comes back with the heads and the egg.

• 2023 Gold Donors

Here's three very different ones. 

The first is an absolute classic. 

The second is short and sweet. 

The third is John Candy vs a grizzly bear. "The Great Outdoors" is one of his best movies. There's a part in this scene that i've never forgotten since I first saw this movie in the 80s. If you've seen the movie, you'll know what I'm talking about, if you haven't, you'll know when it happens. No CGI, BTW.