Foreigner - The Flame Still Burns EP

Stefan

• My Little Pony

If the flame is still burning you would think they could come up with more than 1 new song...and that song isn't very good IMO...

Ha!

You'll notice not one of us put this on our list of bands we wish would record one more album.

Foreigner is a typical nostalgic band, I don't think they need to release any new material. I'm a huge fan of their old stuff by the way.

Yes, huge fan of the old stuff for sure.

• My Little Pony

Foreigner is a typical nostalgic band, I don't think they need to release any new material. I'm a huge fan of their old stuff by the way.

Yeah, back when the flame was a roaring fire.

Agreed...."Can't Slow Down" had some decent music on it too....

Id happily take another album of new stuff like Cant Slow Down. Unfortunately... i think theyve slowed down.

• My Little Pony

Can't Slow Down had some good material, especially the title track. This adds absolutely nothing to their legacy and only serves to detract from it, unfortunately.

It's always interesting which topics will bring people out from spectating to actually registering and commenting.

Welcome here!

Now take your pants off, and make yourself at home.

This song was done ages ago on the 'Still Crazy' soundtrack by the 'Faux' band Strange Fruit that featured in the movie. It was originally sung by Jimmy Nail and the awesome Bill Nighy. It's a brilliant movie if you haven't seen it.

• 5 months later...