So is this the next President of the United States of America?

Stefan

• My Little Pony

My wife's theory is Donald is a plant to make Hillary look better.

He was a democrat up until this election so maybe she is right...lol

Except he might win it. Good grief. I feel sorry for my American brothers.

• 2 weeks later...
  • My Little Pony

I will support & vote for Trump. If you love & voted for Obama vote for Hillary. You will get more of the same if not worse. ;)

Are you voting for Drumpf because you actually like him and his platform, or are you just voting for the lesser evil? Not that I really care, as I don't follow American politics.

They should never let him read off the teleprompter, their trying to get him to be able to do that, and it completely takes the zing out of him, thats part of whats so appealing about him, when he shoots from the hip, he has a rare ability to zing everyone, making him read off the prompter, is horrible, it makes him sound like the rest of the POLL atticians, and yes, I certainly hope he's the next president, the US is fucking sick of these robotic lemmings, they are the ones who corrupted the system, they do not want it changed, cause they corrupted to keep themselves in power, Trump has completely thrown a wrench in something that truly needed to be destroyed, he has caught the entire system with their pants down, if he is what he says(which im stepping out of my element here)and buying what he's saying, I believe he will have done something I never thought id see happen in my lifetime, good or bad, it needs to be done, whatever this is thats become the US goverment, is not working, and has not worked in decades, nobody saw this coming, and nobody who has been a part of rigging the system, wants him to win, I know people, hardcores on both sides of the aisles, who have dropped their ignorance, and political beliefs, and given their support behind him, for merely the reasons ive just explained, now ask if I believe he will do what he says he will do? thats just it, I do, and so do many people and thats where the fear is coming from, or for me, thats where the excitement is coming from, but he needs to stay away from the teleprompter! thats for god damn sure, fuck off Nolan, your a fag!

Trump is no different from any of the others. He's already paying his family from his campaign funds that he has lent the campaign,

US politics is fucked up but it's the system that's at fault. They have to go out and get donations. It's the way it works. On both side. So it's no wonder that it ends up with the politicians in the pockets of of those with money.

And it's a horror show of negative. Again, from both sides. Really , what are the policies. Trump changes his every time he talks and I'm not sure I even know any of Clintons.

Maybe the world needs Trump to show just how fucked up it can get before people wake up to the real issues, income inequality. Much like Brexit. People are looking for somebody to blame but those skilled in manipulation tend to direct the masses to their agenda and the underlying issues don't get fixed.

Could be a very rocky decade coming up.

I will support & vote for Trump. If you love & voted for Obama vote for Hillary. You will get more of the same if not worse. ;)

Are you voting for Drumpf because you actually like him and his platform, or are you just voting for the lesser evil? Not that I really care, as I don't follow American politics.

I Like what he says about the problems with Islam. I like that he will build a wall (secure our borders) I like that he is Pro 2nd amendment. I like that he supports a strong military. I like that he will Try and get the USA out of debt. I like that he is pro Israel. Now whether these things get accomplished will have to be seen. But Hillary is none of these. Id vote for a rock before voting for her. ;)

• My Little Pony

thats for god damn sure, fuck off Nolan, your a fag!

I love it when you state the fact! :)

Ha. I laughed.

I was reading and thinking, "This can't be Cody typing this, it's far too cohesive and factual." And then I got to the end, and was like, "Yup! That's Cody."

• My Little Pony

This thread can only go downhill.

Good job we can all agree on music...

No we can't. Have you ever met me?

Except Peter S, trump didnt raise any campaign funds as far as I know, that was his big thing, he could afford to pay the whole thing on his own, which is why he has so much less campaign money then the other 2, so I don't know where your getting this info, but I dont suspect your paying attention to the entire thing, then again I could be wrong

The money he donated he's spent a fair amount on his own companies. Clever way of keeping costs down, quite probably. Ethical? You decide.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jun/23/donald-trump-forgives-campaign-loans

He's also no longer self funding. And may have broken the law in doing so.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jun/29/trump-campaign-donations-foreign-politicians

And all this "Can't be bought'. He was the one doing the buying! He's smart. He's short circuited a whole system there. He no longer needs to buy people!