Sign in to follow this  
Stefan

Tempt - s/t

Agree.  Comin' on to you is a good tune.  I like Under My Skin too though even though it's pretty simple and basic.

Do think they are moving in the right direction with the newer songs.

The Def Leppard covers they've been sharing have been pretty good too and that's what got my attention.

I think I saw somewhere they're working on some new music so will be interesting to see how that sounds.

13 hours ago, tts42572 said:

Agree.  Comin' on to you is a good tune.  I like Under My Skin too though even though it's pretty simple and basic.

Do think they are moving in the right direction with the newer songs.

The Def Leppard covers they've been sharing have been pretty good too and that's what got my attention.

I think I saw somewhere they're working on some new music so will be interesting to see how that sounds.

I'll admit the chorus in ''Under My Skin'' ain't so bad, but the verses really pull it down don't know why but for some reason I just cringe :D

Looking forward to their next album, they've actually been working on new song since right after the release of the debut. Out of the new songs I heard (not many) I'm looking forward to hearing a recorded version of this one the most:

On 3/10/2018 at 7:38 PM, simo said:

Sorry audio really sucks on the video I posted above. This one's better

That sounds great. 

I love 'Under my skin,' for what it's worth. 

Paying homage to a couple legends... I love it.

Good dudes, these guys... I purchased UNDER MY SKIN from their website a few years back and they couldn't have been more thankful and respectful. 

On 6/5/2018 at 4:50 PM, gener8tr said:

Paying homage to a couple legends... I love it.

Good dudes, these guys... I purchased UNDER MY SKIN from their website a few years back and they couldn't have been more thankful and respectful. 

My sentiments as well. Spoke with the singer and guitarist a few times got both the CD's and as mentioned they are very likable, cordial and quite obviously talented. 

Tempt has a lot going on right now.... they are gaining momentum and are poised to end the year strong. The just opened for Bon Jovi at Madison Square Garden and have a bunch of good stuff on the way.

On 6/15/2018 at 6:07 PM, LV KIX said:

Tempt has a lot going on right now.... they are gaining momentum and are poised to end the year strong. The just opened for Bon Jovi at Madison Square Garden and have a bunch of good stuff on the way.

Really hoping they can release a follow up to their promising debut very soon, ideally this year

On ‎6‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 5:29 PM, simo said:

Really hoping they can release a follow up to their promising debut very soon, ideally this year

Look for a new video very soon.

12 hours ago, LV KIX said:

Look for a new video very soon.

Sweet, new original song I'm hoping?

On ‎6‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 7:04 AM, simo said:

Sweet, new original song I'm hoping?

A new original... called "Roses".

17 hours ago, LV KIX said:

A new original... called "Roses".

Saw some live performances on Youtube. While the song is catchy and very immediate, I fear it might get boring fast for that very reason...... will see

I somehow missed that the new song was released on June 24 already, I downloaded it and it's not bad. I would've maybe wished for a better solo, cause I know Harrison has the chops and the build up to it is very good. 

Video for 'Roses'.

Like that,a bit poppy but I don't mind that,these guys def have something really likable about em that grabs my attention  :)

Edited by lettard

I like these guys and thought the debut was promising.  Those cover songs were nicely done too.  This new track isn't bad, but I was expecting something with more of a hard rock edge to it.    

Roses is really growing on me, I especially like the part in the chorus where he sings ''She's got the groove I can't get out of my head'' there's a guitar in the background that just sounds so good and everything comes together nicely

Hope we can start a new Tempt thread soon once they announce their second album

What an interesting vibe/choice for the video. But a very nice song, imo. I like it plenty. 

Damn, just saw the video for the first time and I never thought I'd say this but the drummer is stealing the show. Just look at him dig into those drums, amazing groove 

Saw Tempt live last night and have to say - if you ever get the opportunity to see them, GO!   Very very good live band - one of those rare bands that is on an entirely different level live

Nice guys also..

6 hours ago, RockinSockinRobots said:

Saw Tempt live last night and have to say - if you ever get the opportunity to see them, GO!   Very very good live band - one of those rare bands that is on an entirely different level live

Nice guys also..

Looked like a great show with them and Station.

Hope those two play a few more shows together....They need to get a bit upstate in NY so I can catch them :)

8 hours ago, tts42572 said:

Looked like a great show with them and Station.

Hope those two play a few more shows together....They need to get a bit upstate in NY so I can catch them :)

Awesome to see them both.  The mix was off for Station and it was hard to hear the singer at times 

There were two other bands, but we didn't stick around..

Again, one sophomore album I'm really looking forward to. Not sure why it's taking them so long but I hope they can release the album before the end of the year