Tempt - s/t

Stefan

On 8/17/2018 at 7:16 AM, simo said:

Again, one sophomore album I'm really looking forward to. Not sure why it's taking them so long but I hope they can release the album before the end of the year

Just heard a mix by Chris Lord Alge of one of their new tracks Livin' Dangerous. Killer hook and some excellent guitar work. They have recently been signed by a major manager and agent so perhaps waiting for the label to fall into place. They're heading out on the Bon Jovi Cruise this week. There have definitely been some good live videos of New Songs: Two Ways, Camouflage, Hideaway, Golden Tongue, Girl. .

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish them all the best but over 3 years to follow up their debut is just way too long for a young band I think. Maybe they have dayjobs or whatever but I see them playing and promoting gigs quite a lot maybe they should dedicate some of that time to actually recording material. 

Original material,  that is. They have released a rather large number of covers already,  makes one think where their priorities are