Women

simo

I heard today that apparently 25% of women are being treated for mental illness.

That's a worry, because it means there's 75% walking around untreated.

Ha Ha Nice

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok Jacob, and anyone else who needs it, here are the basic rules of Leykis 101, the shit you absolutely must know to begin, he goes through them with a FAQ, then he gives perhaps one of his most legendary lectures in history, about how to handle or conduct yourself after you break up with a bitch, in is absolutely essential insight, and genius on top of that, I am putting it up because it is so clever and honest, and I believe if practiced, really will help you slop through your broken heart!!

• 2 weeks later...

My employer has been jerking me around. Trying to get out of here is a bigger pain in the ass than I could have anticipated. I don't know if I'll actually have time to stay in Ogden a day or two or not. If I do I should be headed that way in a couple weeks.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm trying to get a hold of Leykis. I want to take him up on his offer. If he doesn't respond does anyone have a way to contact him?

message him on FB - Cody Casey

Cheers

Yep here I be! try befriending me jacob, since we arent friends it kicked your message to the bottom of all the other messages, I only noticed it cause I happen to look on here, that you were looking for me, so I went and checked, sure as shit, there you were, so just respond to me, and we can get everything figured out, Oh btw, I no longer live in Ogden, I live in Centerville, not that big of a difference, im just closer to Salt Lake City, so hurry and respond, Im not doing any work until Friday, so thats like 5 days off, plus you missed Toto, thursday night, and Volbeat friday night, k hurry.everybody else, hello, go fuck yourselves Mainly Nolan, but Geoff also needs to too!

I'll fight (and obviously defeat) you both. Actually, Karpetface, when I defeat you within the first few seconds of our "battle," I'm going to use your lifeless body to beat Cody.

Too beat cody off you mean!

I'll fight (and obviously defeat) you both. Actually, Karpetface, when I defeat you within the first few seconds of our "battle," I'm going to use your lifeless body to beat Cody.

Geoff, are you friends with Nolan on FB?

You might want to scope this dude out before lining up that battle??

:popcorn:

No, I am only friends with a few people from here on Facebook. Whoever requested I accepted, as I don't wish to be rude, but I'm not at all active on FB and could not tell you which of you guys here I might be friends with on it.

I assume, however, you are suggesting he is a big unit? That only pleases me more. Watching him crumble at the force of my clenched fist will be delightful.

And yes, Cody, Karpetface would love to beat you off. He actually posted about it on Facebook today.

[/quote

And yes, Cody, Karpetface would love to beat you off. He actually posted about it on Facebook today.

On who's chest?

[/quote

On who's chest?

Jesus', Cody's or his own. I hear he's not picky. Or all three.

No, I am only friends with a few people from here on Facebook. Whoever requested I accepted, as I don't wish to be rude, but I'm not at all active on FB and could not tell you which of you guys here I might be friends with on it.

I assume, however, you are suggesting he is a big unit? That only pleases me more. Watching him crumble at the force of my clenched fist will be delightful.

lol. you are the pure definition of a keyboard warrior. ;)

You want a piece too? Anyone here doesn't want a piece? I can spread the force and fury of my fists with great ease.

You want a piece too? Anyone here doesn't want a piece? I can spread the force and fury of my fists with great ease.

And obviously if any one has missed the implications the fists punch and of course jerk things up and down to a climactic conclusion.

And obviously if any one has missed the implications the fists punch and of course jerk things up and down to a climactic conclusion.

Yes, that is Cody's favourite part.

• 3 weeks later...

Yes, that is Cody's favourite part.

Which Part?? sorry I lost attention, all that jerking and slapping and pounding, now what was the point?? Geoffs got me ready for our shoot we are about to start, for our new flick!! cumming soon enuff~~

• 9 months later...

I was expecting some sort of parody, but that was quite beautiful.

Yeah but what does that have to do with Geoff beating Karpetass's ass and then using Karpetass's lifeless body to ejaculate Cody.

What a fucking mental picture!! LOL