Women

simo

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happily married 10 years :)

Good for you, mate ... I managed 16 before it all went to rat-shit ...

• My Little Pony

I'm just tired of all the games, rules and all the bullshit involved when dating. Really makes you think sometimes....

Equal parts of this after the ring gets on and other things virtually disappear...

Haha. I'm probably just as bad as most women, if not worse, as far as head games go.

I'm just tired of all the games, rules and all the bullshit involved when dating. Really makes you think sometimes....

Equal parts of this after the ring gets on and other things virtually disappear...

Haha. I'm probably just as bad as most women, if not worse, as far as head games go.

That's what they teach you in the DIVISION hahahaha

• My Little Pony

20 years for me in August...I really am that easy to live with :whistle:

She can't see you anymore for CDs ;)

Ha. That's a bold strategy, Cotton.

Me and Jizzabelle broke up 6 months ago. She got tired of listening to the guitar practicing and Jesus AOR.

That is the most unsurprising comment I've ever read on this forum.

Me and Jizzabelle broke up 6 months ago. She got tired of listening to the guitar practicing and Jesus AOR.

If I played Jesus AOR in front of my wife I would divorce her is she didn't divorce me!! I don't get embarrassed easily, if at all (in terms of being ashamed of something I like) except my christian music collection. I like some of it, but I am very ashamed of it and would never play it in front of my wife.

Seriously, though, my condolences. Must still be pretty raw at 6 months old. It wasn't seriously a case of choosing the lord over her, was it? ;)

That is the most unsurprising comment I've ever read on this forum.

If I played Jesus AOR in front of my wife I would divorce her is she didn't divorce me!! I don't get embarrassed easily, if at all (in terms of being ashamed of something I like) except my christian music collection. I like some of it, but I am very ashamed of it and would never play it in front of my wife.

Seriously, though, my condolences. Must still be pretty raw at 6 months old. It wasn't seriously a case of choosing the lord over her, was it? ;)

Thanks for your kind expression of sympathy. I'm happy with The Lord and my guitar playing but sometimes it's hard of course and that's when I go to the Massage Parlor.

• My Little Pony

Thanks for your kind expression of sympathy. I'm happy with The Lord and my guitar playing but sometimes it's hard of course and that's when I go to the Massage Parlor.

HAHAHAHA, no pun intended :D

Oh, I'm sure it's intended. Sometimes you need to get someone else rub it out for you. ;}