Women

simo

I'm having my own women issues right now. Trying to figure out their cryptic messages. I'm not a bloody genius. Couldn't they make it a little more obvious?

If they did that than they would lose the control and that's what its all about...

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happily married 10 years :)

it all went to rat-shit ...

that good eh?? I look forward to 2022 :whistle:

D.I.V.O.R.C.E ... on the plus side, I've got four great kids :)

Whats that worthless piece of skin around the Vagina???

Answer: The Woman!! ha ha ha lol

I'm having my own women issues right now. Trying to figure out their cryptic messages. I' m not a bloody genius. Couldn't they make it a little more obvious?

No Jacob, it,s not like their intelligent enough that they are planning it out, its unintentional, theres no method to their madness, so unless you become female, trying to disguise the premise or logic behind anything they do, its a completely and totally stupid adventure to undertake as far as figuring it out

Yeah, they don't know either that's the problem! I know the lyrics are kind of abstract but Journey's ''Girl Can't Help It'' reminds me of this. The sort of will they / won't they, he wants it but she doesn't, now she wants it but he doesn't.....

I recently watched the complete Sex And The City series. I realize I might have to hand in my man card for admitting that. I find the show absolutely fascinating. Are most women like that, or just certain ones? The women in that show are horrible people and for the most part they don't even seem to realize it. Most of the problems are their fault and they always blame the men. I can't understand why Big would want to be with Carrie. She makes his life miserable and somehow he's at fault.

Jacob, ive tried instructing you since you and I began texting each other about this shit, I have never lied to you once, just because my advice is uncomfortable to you, does not make it bad, I promise you, clear your brain completely of any thoughts, cause the more you think the less likely you are to act, just impulsively walk up and do everything ive told you, if you dont produce results, I will personally pay for a night with a professional for you, now how can you turn that kind of offer down? that there my friend is a win win,and how sure I am everything ive told you to try, will work, u just gotta try it, btw, these fucking skanks are worthless, the hottest ones sincerely have the lowest self esteem, you need to stop playing the role of a nice guy, that is one of your biggest downfalls, just try out what ive told you, dude be a fucking asshole, beat down her self confidence, walk all over the top of her, thats how sick these fucking bitches are, not only will she respect you, the bigger the prick you are, the more she will want you, I dont mean physically abuse her, I mean just stop the nice guy routine, it hasnt worked so far has it, please just try what ive told you, if it doesnt work, u dont have to ever listen to me again, plus i'll hire you a pro, how can u beat that? can you beat that? fuck I wish you'd just transfer to Ogden, you and me could go to the night clubs, and I can demonstrate it for you, can you get any vacation time? its a fucking 13 hr drive back here, its going to be my new mission, but I need you here to accomplish it, what do you say?

I recently watched the complete Sex And The City series.

What method did you use for your suicide afterwards, and are there any issues; typing as a corpse?

I recently watched the complete Sex And The City series.

What method did you use for your suicide afterwards, and are there any issues; typing as a corpse?

Ha Ha Ha! keep your fingers stiff

I recently watched the complete Sex And The City series. I realize I might have to hand in my man card for admitting that. I find the show absolutely fascinating. Are most women like that, or just certain ones? The women in that show are horrible people and for the most part they don't even seem to realize it. Most of the problems are their fault and they always blame the men. I can't understand why Big would want to be with Carrie. She makes his life miserable and somehow he's at fault.

And butt ugly on top of everything...

I actually find Cynthia Nixon attractive. Kristin Davis isn't bad either. At one point in time Kim Cattrall was attractive. That was starting to wane by the time Sex And The City started. Sarah Jessica Parker is not the slightest bit attractive. Maybe when she was younger, but not by that point.

MTE4MDAzNDEwMzA4OTkwNDc4.jpg

No, the only one I find even remotely attractive off that cast, was Cattrall back in 84, they were clearly making a gigantic point of making sure intelligent or even remotely novice thinkers did not mistake the point that these were not 9's and 10's out roaming NYC with cock leashes on, they were clearly past their prime and homely career women, who put out easily knowing that their expiration dates were up, and their menu of wealthy somewhat attractive men was dropping by the day, and becoming slim pickens and I even think the writers started tinkering with the boy toy story-lines(I couldn't tell you what seasons this was in)because as you can clearly see, the cast was hardly aging well even as the show progressed, and IMO was getting so bad, that aside from canning all 4 of them, and bringing in brand new characters, their was really no realistic way of continuing the story of those 4 characters with any realism, while keeping it watchable, nobody wanted to see them, let alone see them start only being able to pick up homely poor men, cause the way all 4 of them looked by series end, nobody in their right mind was believing any wealthy, rich, or even moderately well to do male was going to be doing anything but nailing chicks that looked like those 4 behind a dumpster in the back of any respectable night club or lounge, the writers clearly shot themselves in the fucking foot as far as I could tell, talk about painting yourself into the proverbial corner, I honestly believe they really did, 1. not expect the success the show received, and 2. obviously could not pull the plug at the pinnacle of that success, but how do you maintain success when your 4 main characters not only noticeably age during the pinnacle of the show's popularity, but age so ungracefully that not even the best writers could write any kind of believable scenarios around the undeniably full blown old, unattractive and now flat out ugly women who fueled the show, point! why the show kind of went completely off the tracks after about season 3.

It's my full belief that Chris Noth is one of the most unknown, series saving, miracle actors to ever step in front of the camera, want proof? study his career, even just a little bit, I mean there's a gigantic reason Law & Order couldn't wipe their ass without trying to somehow reintroduce Noth's character Logan, in one fashion or another, and why anytime a lead or star character would exit the show or it's spin offs, for some reason Noth would suddenly be back in the cast or be brought in as a guest star, but used in the main story lines, and why if you go study up, you'll realize there's not a whole fucking lot of television Chris Noth has stared or co-starred in that didn't become a materialized series, and generally sat with huge ratings for long periods of time, regardless of how unknown or known the rest of the cast was appearing in the show with him, true info right there, check it out yourself, I know it's half baked to believe a male member of a cast of 4 female leads in a show who's primary demo is 18 to 32 year old females, and whatever fringe homosexuals they could rope in, would have anything to do with it's success, but realistically there is really no other logical explanation for its sustained success past season 3, that I can put my finger on anyways, and in all reality and fairness, it really is not a good show, fuck it's not even really even an ok show, its a pretty fucking shit show, in all honesty, seriously, think about it, it's really a cheesy just fucking dumb and unbelievable bunch of slog, that they somehow kept a float probably by HBO writers trying to make sure they didn't tank after signing it to that big contract after it's initial success, but what do I know? absolutely nothing, that's just what I think.

And butt ugly on top of everything...

I'd have to agree. I don't find any one of them even remotely attractive. Probably another reason I always hated the show.

Damn I just realized I never knew who the other women besides Sarah Jessica Parker were. I thought some of the Desperate Housewife chicks were in Sex & The City and vice versa :D..... Anyway, after checking it out here's what I think - Kim Cattrall and Kristin Davis nice, the other two not at all. That Cynthia Nixon looks like an old version of Kirsten Wiig, awful! Plus she's a dyke

I get what you're saying about the show Leykis. When it came to their dating habits much of the story line did seem far fetched at times. As unattractive as Carrie is how did she always have successful attractive men pursuing her? Not just pursuing her, but falling in love with her and then getting destroyed by her. Then on to the next guy.

It's certainly plausible that they were so easy because that was the best shot they had at getting a guy. For rapidly aging women they were certainly picky though.

By the last season most of the characters had toned it down. Miranda even started to become a decent person who cared about others. That seemed plausible. The others transformations, not so much.

Are we really still talking about this show?

Not sure we are, but Jacob is. ;)

The topic is about women and the show is about women. Thus it's on topic. Anyway, I do have my own women issues. So I pick up information from wherever I can find it in hopes it will help me. My life really is like a soap opera right now. Not a very good soap opera, but a soap opera. A girl shredded my heart a week ago. I don't even think she knows what she did. I'm in a black hole right now.

It's Cinco De Mayo and I don't even think I have the will to go to the store and buy some cheap Mexican beer.

The topic is about women and the show is about women. Thus it's on topic. Anyway, I do have my own women issues. So I pick up information from wherever I can find it in hopes it will help me. My life really is like a soap opera right now. Not a very good soap opera, but a soap opera. A girl shredded my heart a week ago. I don't even think she knows what she did. I'm in a black hole right now.

It's Cinco De Mayo and I don't even think I have the will to go to the store and buy some cheap Mexican beer.

What happened man, you wanna elaborate? And what about the job is that going better at least?

What happened man, you wanna elaborate? And what about the job is that going better at least?

It's not important what happened, there's only one maybe 2 ways that getting your heartbroken can play out, so I'm sure you can absolutely put 2 and 2 together, and figure that one out, the issue here is(And I will never betray his trust or post anything about him that would personally go at his self esteem) that until Jacob either A. decides that feeling of having his heart ripped from his chest is no longer something he accepts, or B. takes any of the endless texts, and messages Leykis has provided to him, enrolls in Leykis 101, and then actually goes out and uses his 101 learning's, and applies them in real life scenarios, Jacob is going to continue the one sided cycle he continues to battle, because there really is no alternative scenario, it's not ever about what you look like(unless u go out of your way to look bad)! it's not about what you have, how much money you make, where you live, what you do, these are all things that can be, and should be lied about anyways when picking up on women, it's merely about your tactics, and your approach, if you show nothing but confidence, and exude radiating amounts of unfading self respect and appear to not have a single second thought about your confidence level, add to that your completely phony and well conceived cover and back story, then follow strictly the rules of Leykis 101, never straying from the curriculum, you should have NO!! issues or problems at all, EVER!! picking up, nailing, then making a smooth exit, pretty much any chick you want, but its something you HAVE TO PRACTICE AT!! that's just a given, like any other skill, your only as good as the work you put in, and the only real way to perfect it, and to feel fully comfortable doing it, is from experience, and your the only one to blame for insanity, whats insanity? the process of repeating the exact same process, over and over again, expecting your at some time it's going to produce a different result, and that's all your ever going to get in this field in particular, is insanity, because humans are humans, and it's a matter of cerebral actions, more then it is of basic human instinct, which Jacob has to decide is not produced what he is seeking, and I hope Jacob you realize before this shit starts taking a serious toll on you, that whatever your doing just isnt working, and start realizing, maybe it's worth a change and giving Leykis101 a serious try, I will never feel that pain of a broken heart again in my life, and the only reason that i can say that so optimistically, is because the pain was so horrid, and agonizing, I made a conscience choice, that I would never feel it again, and I never will because i will never put myself in that position again, but it wasn't until I was on the verge of doing something truly bad, that I grabbed a hold of myself and forced myself to accept that my way had never worked, and the only outcome I was ever receiving was so horrendous and I hated the feeling so much, that I could either face whatever was coming my way, or get myself together, and change, and decide that no skank, or cunt was ever going to dictate those feelings into my life ever again, and I committed myself to changing, and after much rejection, bullshit, and hopelessness(but never heartbreak) It started making sense to me, then before I knew it, I was dictating that same feeling to them and was no longer the ground they walked on, but the shoe that walked all over them, that was never the intention, but to experience the feeling of doing a complete reversal of situation, and being on the other side of the table, it was beyond words, but you can never truly and honestly write heartbreak out of your life permanently until you fully and truly decide to hand your life over to change, cause it's a change that obviously is not natural, and does not feel that way, and does not come that way, it's a forced change that requires your 100% commitment, and requires you force yourself to stay in line even while it feels 100% wrong at first, Jacob knows what to do, I just hope he chooses to do so, and soon, these heartbreaks are the worst feeling I can think of, and they do start to take their toll on you physically and above all mentally. good luck Jacob my buddy, you deserve better, I hope you quickly realize that.

it's not ever about what you look like(unless u go out of your way to look bad)! it's not about what you have, how much money you make, where you live, what you do, these are all things that can be, and should be lied about anyways when picking up on women, it's merely about your tactics, and your approach, if you show nothing but confidence, and exude radiating amounts of unfading self respect and appear to not have a single second thought about your confidence level,

Wow man, this made ME feel better. Thanks! Will try & apply