Tony Harnell Quits Skid Row

T-BONE

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Skid Row is still a thing? (shrugs)

Kinda..... Harnell already posted that ue "Quit". Now awaiting the back fire from the Skiddies with the "he was fired" retort all to coinside with the "we've reunited with Bach", just in time for the GNR reunion debacle tour

Kinda..... Harnell already posted that ue "Quit". Now awaiting the back fire from the Skiddies with the "he was fired" retort all to coinside with the "we've reunited with Bach", just in time for the GNR reunion debacle tour

This makes too much sense NOT to be true.

And while it may seem like a debacle to some, that dual-band-reunion-tour would sell-out in every city they played.

Harnell:

Tony has just posted this update:

I was not fired from SKID ROW, I quit. Being ignored and disrespected isn't my thing. I had a great time performing with the band and singing so many great songs. I don't regret a thing! xo TH

Skid Row chimes in:

The remaining members of SKID ROW have released the following statement regarding the departure of their singer of the past eight months, former TNT frontman Tony Harnell:

"To the SKID ROW faithful,

"As you may know, Tony Harnell quit the band yesterday. We found out about his decision the same way all of you did, via his post on social media. He had posted that he was no longer in the band before informing the band personally.

"The last we spoke with Tony was on December 17. He was in the hospital being treated for 'bronchitis with asthmatic symptoms.' We were all very concerned and offered any assistance we could to help him get healthy. Due to his condition, we were forced to cancel our show in Chicago on December 19. The next time we heard anything was his post yesterday.

"That being said, we are all moving forward and wish Tony the best in his future endeavors.

"Lastly, amidst all of the rumors and speculation, there has been no talk of a reunion [with former SKID ROW singer Sebastian Bach] nor are we opening for GUNS N' ROSES.

"That's it for now. We'll keep you updated as best we can.

"Thanks for your support and understanding. See you in 2016!"

Read more at

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/skid-row-vows-to-continue-following-tony-harnells-departure-shoots-down-sebastian-bach-reunion-talk/#bA2ELkAheBgGg2Fz.99

So..... they didn't reach out to see how he was doing when he was in the hospital from 12/17 until the news yesterday?

Sounds like typical douchebagery that Rachel Bolan is known for. I'm not surprised.

Wish Skid Row was just go away forever.

I think maybe Harnell just can't stand the constant bashing and online bullying about him in Skid Row and his awful live performance with Skid Row

perhaps going back with TNT and do a new record in the veins of Intuition/Tell no Tales is the best he can do now

I'm totally OK with him leaving Skid Row. I wish they could patch things with Sebastian, but he seems to be doing well without them. I like Tony and he's a great singer, but maybe he should do something else, start a new band.

No new band required. Harnell belongs with TNT and unless that's an option he and LeTekro (especially LeTekro!!) should maybe call it a day? Haha, harsh. Nah, I like Harnell, but I can't think of a great album he's done outside of TNT. Oh, what am I saying? Resurrect Westworld. That was very good stuff. Starbreaker never did much for me, but either TNT or Westworld would be nice.

I'm totally OK with him leaving Skid Row. I wish they could patch things with Sebastian, but he seems to be doing well without them. I like Tony and he's a great singer, but maybe he should do something else, start a new band.

No new band required. Harnell belongs with TNT and unless that's an option he and LeTekro (especially LeTekro!!) should maybe call it a day? Haha, harsh. Nah, I like Harnell, but I can't think of a great album he's done outside of TNT. Oh, what am I saying? Resurrect Westworld. That was very good stuff. Starbreaker never did much for me, but either TNT or Westworld would be nice.

Guitarist from Westworld died i believe? The guy from Riot. Great band = Westworld

Guitarist from Westworld died i believe? The guy from Riot. Great band = Westworld

Yes, I do recall that now. Shame. :(

Killer singer + tons of great stuff through the years.

I'm tired of his guest performances + the sporadic back vox here and there(he was great in a couple of Riot ones), even with my cool internet tools and search engines . Now it's time for a new release, or quit, or something like Dee Snider, or Motorhead/skid row/you name it tribute band.

A new Westworld was announced with another guitar player.

Really? For a new release in 2016? With the other 3 guys? That'd be exciting. Especially if the guitarist was Rob Marcello. ;)