Khymera - The Grand Design

Stefan

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even more Journey like than the other track. Sounds fun and I'm all over this one. December 4th will finish the year off nicely, both the new Khymera and Find Me.

Even more Journey like than the other track. Sounds fun and I'm all over this one. December 4th will finish the year off nicely, both the new Khymera and Find Me.

Agree!

Giving the full album a listen now. Talk about ending the year on a high note!

I'd bet it will be present in the Best of lists for many folks here.

Nice!

Good God this one gets better with every track being released. it could compete for the top 5 and maybe even better.

I really am hoping that this and the Find Me album will rescue a pretty poor year for AOR/MR releases. Sounding good so far, but i'm still nervy ;)

I don't share this notion. I deeply love my top 5 and I will go as far as to say that Degreed is in my all time top 5 of Swedish releases. Of course, I pray and hope that this will change in 2016.

1 Degreed Dead But Not Forgotten 92,78%
2 Destine Forevermore 92,50%
3 Art Nation Revolution 91,00%
4 C.O.P. State Of Rock 90,40%
5 Care of Night Connected 89,70%

I don't share this notion. I deeply love my top 5 and I will go as far as to say that Degreed is in my all time top 5 of Swedish releases. Of course, I pray and hope that this will change in 2016.

1 Degreed Dead But Not Forgotten 92,78%

2 Destine Forevermore 92,50%

3 Art Nation Revolution 91,00%

4 C.O.P. State Of Rock 90,40%

5 Care of Night Connected 89,70%

Yep.

The top 3 are probably better than any disc last year.

Poor?? Odd comment

I'm presently getting everything together for my end of year list and looking at all that is on there, which is a lot of stuff, my general consensus is that a handful of good AOR releases doesn't make a good year in my book, so it's not an odd comment at all...I am not including Degreed or Destine in this comment either, as those are both excellent, along with loads of other good albums that are outside of what I would call the typical AOR/MR genre. Personally, it's been a great year for me with loads of good discs, just very slim picking in those areas

• 2 weeks later...

Really good album although I feel the first four tracks that were released are by far the strongest on the album and the rest arent quite living up to them first 4 , anyone feel the same ?

I feel ya, at least I have a nice self excuse for buying this, still just over 80% which is something