Creye - Straight To The Top EP

Stefan

14305287_1806121982950511_76491183185722

From FB:

Creye is a Malmö based studio project created by songwriter and guitarist Andreas Gullstrand in early 2015. His vision was to put together the ultimate band, featuring only Swedens finest young musicians to kind of showoff their talents through the songs. But he might have taken this thing one step further and gathered some of the best musicians in the world to help make Creye a reality.

The band is set to begin recording this fall and will release their four song ep in 2016.
Stay tuned for more information along the way!

Alexander Strandell (vocals)
Andreas Gullstrand (Guitar)
Linus Abrahmson (Bass)
Erik Wiss (Keyboards)
Carl Tudén (Drums)

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, okay. Cool band. I hope this one's good too. Has he already quit Grand Slam then?

• 11 months later...

Interested

I hope there is still an "Art Nation" for a 2nd album!

• 1 month later...

Will definitely hold us over till a new Art Nation album!!!

I'm sure there will be! I still play that album regularly - excellent debut

Yes, play it often.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Was this released?

One single

Supposed to be a full album 2017

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• 2022 HH Donation Drive

Please support Heavy Harmonies! The donations goal is the out-of-pocket expenses to run the main site and this board for calendar year 2022.

82% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
    • yea, I fleshed it out a little further and the rankings after 20 are pretty interchangeable depending on the day.  1.  Skid Row – Slave To The Grind 2.  Skid Row – Subhuman Race 3.  Skid Row – Skid Row 4.  Harem Scarem – Mood Swings 5.  Cinderella – Heartbreak Station 6.  Haywire – Don’t Just Stand There 7.  Harem Scarem – Voice Of Reason 8.  Faster Pussycat – Wake Me When It’s Over 9.  Warrant – Dog Eat Dog 10. Faster Pussycat – Whipped 11. Guns N’ Roses – Appetite For Destruction 12. Aerosmith – Pump  13. Poison – Flesh and Blood 14. Poison – Native Tongue 15. Bon Jovi – These Days 16. Jackyl  – Push Comes To Shove 17. Cinderella - Still Climbing  18. Harem Scarem – Harem Scarem 19. Blind Guardian – Imaginations From The Other Side  20. Cinderella – Long Cold Winter  21. Tesla – The Great Radio Controversy 22. Slaughter – Fear No Evil 23. Slaughter – The Wild Life 24. Slaughter – Stick It To Ya 25. Pantera – Far Beyond Driven 26. Pantera – Vulgar Display Of Power 27. Extreme – III Sides To Every Story 28. Thunder – Behind Closed Doors 29. Cinderella – Night Songs 30. Coverdale-Page – Coverdale-Page 31. Dangerous Toys – Hellacious Acres 32. INXS – Kick 33. L.A Guns – Vicious Circle 34. Enuff Z’ Nuff – Strength 35. Helix – Back For Another Taste  36. Helix – It’s A Business Doing Pleasure 37. L.A. Guns – Hollywood Vampires 38. Quireboys – Bitter Sweet and Twisted 39. Brighton Rock – Love Machine 40. Great White – Hooked 41. Winger – Pull 42. Trixter – Hear!  43. Thunder – Laughing On Judgement Day 44. White Lion – Mane Attraction 45. Mr. Big – Bump Ahead 46. Bang Tango – Dancin’ On Coals 47. Alice Cooper – Raise Your Fists And Yell 48. Enuff Z’ Nuff – Animals With Human Intelligence 49. Winger – In The Heart Of The Young 50. Faster Pussycat – Faster Pussycat    
    • Lot of crying about the officiating this Sunday.
    • Blue Highway-Tony Carey
    • I do prefer Voice Of Reason to Karma Cleansing none the less. 
    • The Lemon Song-Led Zeppelin

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.