Creye - Straight To The Top EP

Stefan

From FB:

Early next year Creye will be releasing a three song ep called “Straight to the top”. This ep will contain our new single “Straight to the top”, our previous single Never too late and there will also be a bonus track for you guys. And yes this one will be released physically! More info coming soon!

15665821_1856668077895901_41176431019041

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only 3 tracks? Better than nothing I guess!

• 3 weeks later...

Does the 3 stand for three tracks ;)

Lol

• 1 month later...

From FB:

Our new EP "Straight to the Top" is out now!
We're very proud to release this three song EP and put another milestone on our journey.

Produced and mixed by the amazing Erik Wiss at Peakroom studios in Malmö.
The vocals was recorded at Top Floor Studios in Gothenburg by Jakob Herrmann and Christoffer Borg.
And then the whole thing was mastered by Thomas Plec Johansson at The Panic Room.

Be sure to share this and invite people to our page if you enjoy what you're hearing. All the way to the end People!

Got the CD last week. great songs especially the brilliant Robert Tepper cover. Highly recommended and hopefully a full album sooner than later

So is it just 2 songs and a cover?

Yes. Full album next year they said.

Bought this,really enjoyed it,sounds like H.E.AT ala the debut to me maybe because the singer aint a million miles away from Kenny Leckremo...to my ears anyway,roll on the full length next year :)

Bought this,really enjoyed it,sounds like H.E.AT ala the debut to me maybe because the singer aint a million miles away from Kenny Leckremo...to my ears anyway,roll on the full length next year :)

Yeah, I hear Leckremo-isms too. Which is nice, and sexy.

Yeah, I hear Leckremo-isms too. Which is nice, and sexy.

Straight to the Top is great and I get the early HEAT reference too :)

Only really interested in a full album tho.

Hopefully that will be early 2018?? If they have more songs that is ??

I also hear a fair dose of Care Of Night in the songs too. I really hope there is an album coming, as it is very nice.

• 4 weeks later...

Their prank for April Fools' Day:

Today we're very proud to announce our brand new line of baby strollers. It will be available in two exclusive models. "Never too late for an abortion" and " Baby don't you Creye no more". Make sure your baby gets to ride in style and order your stroller today.

17621983_1905538769675498_46252398532610

• 4 weeks later...

Robin Jidhed (Danger Avenue) is the new singer. Press release:

What started out as a mere idea and a vision not so long ago has quickly escalated into so much more.
The last couple of months has been really intense and this band is moving forward like there’s no tomorrow. Therefore we feel that it’s definitely time to take this into the next level and add the final piece to the puzzle, and start planning for a future outside of the studio as well. A future in wich we will be able to do live shows on a massive scale.

To be able to this, Creye needs to be a complete band with a full-time singer and a frontman for the band.
We’ve been searching nationwide and internationally. Even some of you guys have been trying to help us find a suitable replacement for one of the best voices in Sweden. I think we all can agree that it’s some pretty big shoes to fill. But after months of searching we finally found what we’ve been looking for.

Ladies and gentlemen (and all in between) it is with huge pride and confidence that we introduce to you our newest member of team Creye. Robin Jidhed.
Robin has been involved in many big projects through the years and his voice will be a perfect fit for our sound.

We want to thank the one and only Alexander Strandell from the bottom of our hearts for his time as vocalist in the band. Creye wouldn’t have become what it is today without him. He has got a great future ahead of him, both with Art nation and as vocalist. Alex has set the bars high in the band and will always be a part of the Creye family. We wish him the best of luck with all that the future has in store for him.

But it doesn’t end there. We also proudly want to introduce another member of team Creye. Our Manager, Johan Nylén. Johan has been helping us out behind the scenes since day one and has been a very big factor in pushing Creye forward to where we are today. And quite frankly having him in the team just makes everything so much easier. So it’s long overdue to make this Official.

We want to thank all of you guys for your amazing support this far.
This is just the beginning of our journey!

18424100_1927935747435800_29356925190271

So who is this guy? I barely remember Danger Avenue, but just looking at the three albums on the main page of this site, they all feature a different lead singer to this guy. So has he just been with the band for a while but has not recorded with them yet? Or is there an album not on the database?

Anyway, no idea who the guy is so I'll make no judgements. Do I take from all this that the dude from Art Nation was just a voice, not an actual song writer for the band? If so, then I am still very excited about this project... as long as the song writing force is still in tact.

So who is this guy? I barely remember Danger Avenue, but just looking at the three albums on the main page of this site, they all feature a different lead singer to this guy. So has he just been with the band for a while but has not recorded with them yet? Or is there an album not on the database?

Anyway, no idea who the guy is so I'll make no judgements. Do I take from all this that the dude from Art Nation was just a voice, not an actual song writer for the band? If so, then I am still very excited about this project... as long as the song writing force is still in tact.

Do you really think Jimmie Lee Cooper is a real name? Or shall I say his name? That's Robin in disguise. Another fact: he is Jim Jidhed's son.

There you go. Freak.

I 'll have to wait to hear soome Creye with him on it, but this kind of sucks!