Bonfire - Glörious

Stefan

'Can't break away' would be my fave of the bunch (aside from the two very good remakes).

That is a very good track also, and I like Put Out The Flames.

'Can't break away' would be my fave of the bunch (aside from the two very good remakes).

Aside from the two pointless remakes.....

Aside from the two pointless remakes.....

Nah, normally I'd be the first to agree. If Lessman was on vocals it'd be pointless, but they're kind of like totally new versions of great songs. 100% agree that the originals do not need to be covered as they're perfect as they are, but yeah, I dunno... I dig the new versions.

ha ha the vocals aren't that bad.

Its just that in the main the songs don't rise above average to good rockers. Not good enough to warrant a purchase from me

Its just that in the main the songs don't rise above average to good rockers. Not good enough to warrant a purchase from me

I can't stomach his vocals for a second...completely ruined Bonfire.

I have to agree. His vocals definitely kill this band. And I like Reece. The last couple Tango Down discs are awesome!

I have to agree. His vocals definitely kill this band. And I like Reece. The last couple Tango Down discs are awesome!

I don't think it's horrible, sounds like(Ez Livin, not Bonfire). And yes, the Tango Downs are great esp. Identity Crisis.

• 1 month later...

I wouldn't go so far as to say "piss poor", but definitely a step backwards.

Am thinking of moving this album on the main site to a new band listing called "Not Bonfire" or "The Band Formerly Known As Bonfire" or "Bonfire, Past Tense"...

:lol:

Yeah, it doesn't sound like Bonfire and the chorus isn't amazing, but I still do like this song plenty.

what he said ;-)

• 2 weeks later...

Last Saturday I've seen them. Remember + Fallin' Outta Love slayed! He has that blues/gospel timbre that makes these tracks great live, especially on the choruses, when David and the band are on their peak!

The Mojito of the club was also great (with Havana Club not Baccardi!). I drunk a gallon (half of which during Remember).

Last Saturday I've seen them. Remember + Fallin' Outta Love slayed! He has that blues/gospel timbre that makes these tracks great live, especially on the choruses, when David and the band are on their peak!

The Mojito of the club was also great (with Havana Club not Baccardi!). I drunk a gallon (half of which during Remember).

I would have to drink at least that much to get through a concert with Reece singing.

I would have to drink at least that much to get through a concert with Reece singing.

Took the words right out of my mouth!

• 3 months later...