Halestorm - Into The Wild Life

Stefan

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive liked all 3 so far.

And can I add that shes a sexy bitch ;-)

Exactly my thoughts :)

Like all 3 of these new tunes and this one might be my favorite of them....cool rock groove IMO, even if it is a bit more commercial sounding.

Wowser, she looks good in that office attire! I feel like Bang Bros are going to burst into that office anytime soon. ;)

Anyway, much better than the last song. Very cool hard rock tune. Honestly, I can't see this album really doing a heap for me in the scheme of things, but it'll be good for what it is.

Halestorm made history with me too. First album I have ever honestly rated 0. Has anyone ever heard their 'Forecast For The Future' album from 1997? Absolutely unlistenable. Weak, un-rock-like and Christian! It's as bad as it gets and I couldn't give one of the songs a 1, or even 0.5.

Wowser, she looks good in that office attire! I feel like Bang Bros are going to burst into that office anytime soon. ;)

Anyway, much better than the last song. Very cool hard rock tune. Honestly, I can't see this album really doing a heap for me in the scheme of things, but it'll be good for what it is.

Halestorm made history with me too. First album I have ever honestly rated 0. Has anyone ever heard their 'Forecast For The Future' album from 1997? Absolutely unlistenable. Weak, un-rock-like and Christian! It's as bad as it gets and I couldn't give one of the songs a 1, or even 0.5.

Ah those crazy Christians...who does she think she is? Stryper? ;)

The new track ain't bad, but not great, in fact it's bordering average again and again like their other albums.

She's one hottie and hell of a singer, but man do they really need a much better songwriter

The new track ain't bad, but not great, in fact it's bordering average again and again like their other albums.

She's one hottie and hell of a singer, but man do they really need a much better songwriter

Yeah, they should work with Desmond Child or something. Haha. I kid, but I'm dead serious. That'd be awesome. But I do agree. I can see exactly where this album is heading, which is okay. But there's a lot of potential for these guys to be better than that. I feel like this and Jetblack will be about the same quality.

Yeah, they should work with Desmond Child or something. Haha. I kid, but I'm dead serious. That'd be awesome. But I do agree. I can see exactly where this album is heading, which is okay. But there's a lot of potential for these guys to be better than that. I feel like this and Jetblack will be about the same quality.

err, I think not. Jettblack will be absolutely appalling whereas this will be a cool hard rock album

err, I think not. Jettblack will be absolutely appalling whereas this will be a cool hard rock album

Yeah, I'm not taking too much away from that first Jettblack song. It was truly awful, but I didn't like one of the Halestorm songs either. Maybe if there were 3 singles from Jettblack so far I'd like 2/3 also?

I think Halestorm will be the better CD of the two, but I do think both will be pretty similar in terms of where they sit at the end of the year.

I do love a cool hard rock disc - esp with killer vocals. Doesnt have to all about sugary hooks for me, so I'll probably enjoy Halestorm even if it is 'straight ahead'.

I do love a cool hard rock disc - esp with killer vocals. Doesnt have to all about sugary hooks for me, so I'll probably enjoy Halestorm even if it is 'straight ahead'.

There's definitely a place for such albums, and I expect both to be extremely straight forward hard rock albums. Probably two "commercial" tracks from both albums combined.

The difference between halestorm and Jettblack is simple.

Jettblack has been on a downwards spiral since the debut and no one is expecting much, well not me.

Halestorm is on the way up after a monster release with strange case. I think they will find it hard to live up to the expectations.

I think the halestorm album will be a letdown after strange case but it will still be very good. I dig those songs, and so will the missus which means it will get more play in our house.

I think the halestorm album will be a letdown after strange case but it will still be very good.

Well that's good news for me considering the last one didn't do wonders for me. Weren't all the best songs bonus tracks? Good band, but like I say... they are what they are, and there's only so far you can go doing that.

I think the halestorm album will be a letdown after strange case but it will still be very good.

Well that's good news for me considering the last one didn't do wonders for me. Weren't all the best songs bonus tracks? Good band, but like I say... they are what they are, and there's only so far you can go doing that.

What does that mean? You can only go so far...............

They are already bigger than most bands in our genre having completed massive supporting tours with Shinedown and the like.

They are already bigger than most bands in our genre having completed massive supporting tours with Shinedown and the like.

Nah, definitely not in terms of success. I wish them all the success in the world. I mean in terms of song quality. There's only so far you can go churning out basic hard rock songs before you just become another AC/DC or something. Which, again, is great for dollars and success. But I kinda like good songs too. ;)

Nah, definitely not in terms of success. I wish them all the success in the world. I mean in terms of song quality. There's only so far you can go churning out basic hard rock songs before you just become another AC/DC or something. Which, again, is great for dollars and success. But I kinda like good songs too. ;)

Its a fine line.....millions of people in the world still love straight ahead classic hard rock - the likes of which Halestorm have produced on these first 3 tracks - very few people in the world (in fact probably about 5000 in total) still love the kind of stuff ISSA's churned out.

So I guess, yeah I'd love to hear her sing the ISSA album cos it would be a million times better, but then they would be a nowhere band like ISSA.

I guess its a no brainer for them.

Its a fine line.....millions of people in the world still love straight ahead classic hard rock - the likes of which Halestorm have produced on these first 3 tracks - very few people in the world (in fact probably about 5000 in total) still love the kind of stuff ISSA's churned out.

So I guess, yeah I'd love to hear her sing the ISSA album cos it would be a million times better, but then they would be a nowhere band like ISSA.

I guess its a no brainer for them.

Now that's an album idea! To hear Halestorm re-record the new Issa disc. I'd got for that. :)

• 4 weeks later...

Enjoyed that tune....nice!

Best of the new songs so far, but I'm still no completely sold. It's just an okay song. Gotta say, unexpectedly, the drums sound really thin on that. I'm assuming it's just the audio quality as I expect the album to be quite ballsy.