Fuck Monday mornings.

heavyharmonies

• My Little Pony

I feel you.

I had two weeks off.

This morning, I had difficulty getting in my work pants.

Damn! How much did I eat?

And now it finally snows?

Never mind Monday mornings....fuck mornings in general! Ugh.

Fuck new years day! My 3 year old son wakes up and vomits first thing in the morning with a stomach bug. Next morning it's the missus, morning after the 3 year old daughter, day after its me.... just waiting on the 5 year old to get it! Happy fkn new year!

No real time off for me either over the Christmas period, though I did well with the days I had, if I do say so myself. But yeah, every weekday morning's as bad as the other. How anyone anywhere has enough time to sleep is beyond me...

• 5 years later...
1 hour ago, Dead Planet said:

Mondays no longer suck...I'm up until 2-3am and get up around 11am every day...love retirement...only downside is I don't know what day it is most of the time...lol

With any luck I'll be joining you in 2021. I've already given my department a heads-up that's my plan and they're collectively going "oh shit!" 

It will mean some big life changes with respect to spending habits, but there's more to life than money. Tired of all the bullshit.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, heavyharmonies said:

With any luck I'll be joining you in 2021. I've already given my department a heads-up that's my plan and they're collectively going "oh shit!" 

It will mean some big life changes with respect to spending habits, but there's more to life than money. Tired of all the bullshit.

Yeah I had to adjust my spending habits...but I got out of the city , sold my townhome condo and moved to a rural area and bought a home for less than a third of what my condo was worth and I'm getting by on about 50% of what I was making before retirement and I'm not really missing out on anything...the money is there if I need something...as long as the market doesn't tank that is....

Dan, I saw this post, and I thought, did I write that? you couldnt have put it anymore eloquently!