So who's gunna do what to whom in the NFL this year?

heavyharmonies

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dallas got screwed .

How do you figure? As the NFL has clearly said, the correct call was made based on the rule. Does the rule need to be looked at? Sure. But it was called according to the rule.

• 2023 Gold Donors

I saw it differently.It looked like a catch and when Bryant extended his arm trying to score the ball hit the ground.The NFL viewed it as a catch and when Bryant went down the ball hit the ground.The best way for me to explain it is if the catch was made at the 50 yard line Bryant wouldn't have extended his arm out.It was 4th and 1,he would've had the first down so he would've caught the ball and fell down.Since the play did occur by the goal line he extended trying to score.

Wow. That was a game and a half. First half all Green Bay. Second Half all Seattle.

I'm disappointed in the outcome... not that I'm a Green Bay fan, but I just despise Seattle. Outside of Wilson, a bunch of cocky douchebags. I don't like the personas that comprise the team, or the coach.

Wow. That was a game and a half. First half all Green Bay. Second Half all Seattle.

I'm disappointed in the outcome... not that I'm a Green Bay fan, but I just despise Seattle. Outside of Wilson, a bunch of cocky douchebags. I don't like the personas that comprise the team, or the coach.

That was a crazy game! I also hate Seattle and their dickhead coach.

AS predicted Seattle and New England going to the big show...

I will still stick to my original prediction that Seattle will win another SB and start a "new dynasty", which is befitting that they take that crown from New England.

I also think Seattle will play much better than they did against GB offencively anyway.

Seattle 31

New England 17

• 2023 Gold Donors

This has the makings of a great super bowl.Brady needs to win to elevate himself if he wants to be the GOAT ! Seattle used special teams to defeat GB ,the greatest comeback in a championship game.

the greatest comeback in a championship game.

Not even close. This was a choke job of EPIC proportions by GB. Horrific coaching by McCarthy going ultraconservative and not utilizing his resources on MULTIPLE drives down the stretch, Bostick losing his fucking mind and forgetting that his job on the on-sides kick team was to BLOCK not catch.

GB had that game locked and bazookabarfed it up.

Being up 19-7 with 4 minutes to go and losing is pretty bad.The last 3 times Seattle had the ball they scored TDs .

That was pretty flippin' epic and wether or not GB rolled over is besides the point the onside kick, that 2 point conversion all immaculate in nature and then to throw at Kearse after going to him was the bane of 4 pix is just silly but awesome that he scored the game winner...

My, how Bill Belicheat's chickens have come home to roost. Who thought this whole Deflategate story would have legs? Now that 11 of 12 New England balls tested as deflated at halftime during the game, there are people speculating that Belicheat might be either suspended for the Superbowl and/or the entire 2015 season.

Sports talk radio is all over the shit, and previous NFL quarterbacks are coming out of the woodwork chiming in on it.

The dumbest thing is that of all the games the Deflatriots might have needed "an edge", this wasn't it. They would have won easily regardless.

$5 says they blame it on some $15/hour ball boy...

My, how Bill Belicheat's chickens have come home to roost. Who thought this whole Deflategate story would have legs? Now that 11 of 12 New England balls tested as deflated at halftime during the game, there are people speculating that Belicheat might be either suspended for the Superbowl and/or the entire 2015 season.

Sports talk radio is all over the shit, and previous NFL quarterbacks are coming out of the woodwork chiming in on it.

The dumbest thing is that of all the games the Deflatriots might have needed "an edge", this wasn't it. They would have won easily regardless.

$5 says they blame it on some $15/hour ball boy...

There was a quote floating around yesterday stating that Bill said with regards to the underinflated balls, "The only Wilson I'm worried about deflating is the one comming up next week."

Which one would not have to assume he met Russell Wilson.

• 2 weeks later...

I gotta say, that was a pretty fucking entertaining game. Patriots down by 10 in the 4th, then that insane catch by Seattle at the 5 yard line, and the improbable interception, and the scrum in the end zone.

Wow.

P.S. Abolutely HORRIBLE play call by Carroll from the 1-yard line when you have Lynch.

It's about time Seattle's string of luck ran out...or was it that Carroll being so cocky and laughing it up on the sidelines in the 3rd quarter like "oh yeah up by 10, we got this"...dumb play call. It may not be as epic as a fail as Green Bay had the week before but wow, what a dumb call.

Stunned to say the least.

WOW!

You have Lynch, Turbin and Wilson and you throw a flippin' slant???? WTF.

Dumbest play ever I can't fathom the why's on that one.

On a positive for Patriots fans at least Brady and Belacheat will both leave the NFL with rings, won't quite overshadow the press from "deflategate" but at least they get another ring...

And with regards to half time, shit. It was bad enuff that we had to listen to Katy Perry, not even close to scantily clothed btw, but then Lenny Kravitz and for fuc$ sake Missy Elliot.

The half time show was almost as bad a call as that last Seahawk play call.

Oh well any given Sunday right?

Now off to no TV land til August.