So who's gunna do what to whom in the NFL this year?

heavyharmonies

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Well the last 3 weeks have been fucking pathetic. Losing to the Deadskins? Seriously? It's like Chip Kelly is being haunted by the ghost of Andy Reid and completely loses his coaching mind down the stretch. Only 4 carries for Sproles? WTF!

A kicker that can't be relied upon under ANY circumstances, a nonexistent secondary, no quarterback play.

Another year, another promising season down the shitter.

Not that it matters, but SF sure did suck it against San Diego...

Big games for Seattle and Pittsburgh tomorrow.

Yep for KC and Pitt. The loser is probably done :(

Sorry KC... NOT! :)

And not for nothing but that 15 yard taunting penalty against Pitt in the 3rd was a terrible travesty, I guess for future reference db's arms crossed staring into the stands 15 plus yards from any other player is a no no...

Glad to see the Voldemort Ravens lose to Tennessee and the Brownies lose to Carolina!

Now for Seattle tonight and Denver to win on Monday!

Yeah, the Eagles sucked it pretty bad this weekend across the board. It's not looking good. :(

That defensive coordinator sucks, I swear if they don't address the secondary in the draft this year I'm going to lose it. Is there a way to resurrect Jim Johnson?

Fucking losing to Washington is just terrible, Sanchez can't hold onto the ball to save his life they will be lucky to beat the G-men next week.

Not that it matters, but SF sure did suck it against San Diego...

Big games for Seattle and Pittsburgh tomorrow.

Yep for KC and Pitt. The loser is probably done :(

Sorry KC... NOT! :)

And not for nothing but that 15 yard taunting penalty against Pitt in the 3rd was a terrible travesty, I guess for future reference db's arms crossed staring into the stands 15 plus yards from any other player is a no no...

Glad to see the Voldemort Ravens lose to Tennessee and the Brownies lose to Carolina!

Now for Seattle tonight and Denver to win on Monday!

Still have a chance if they win next week but this is what happens when you lose to the 0-10 Raiders. Had that not happened this game wouldn't have mattered as much.

As for the calls, while that call was ridiculous so we're a few others that went Pitts way. It all evens out in the end and we couldn't punch it in after doing whatever we wanted to through te air with no wide outs. Pitt will be one and done unfortunately.

Well Seattle takes AZ to school tonight. Be damned if that Lynch isn't a "Beast"... Number 1 defense my hiney...

I anticipate Seattle and the 12th man won't let the Rams beat them next week at home and ultimately Seattle will win the division.

Same goes for Pitt. Denver will pummel Cinci tonight and then next Sunday night in Pitt (FYI, they don't lose the network games) Pitt will beat Cinci again and take the division.

OMG another Super Bowl 30??? :)

And what about that good ole down home whoopin' Dallas laid out on the Colts. Wow!

And lastly, yes Joe Flaco loves to suck the sack-"o". :)

Thank you Chiefs for the assist.

Ravens vs Steelers on NBC Saturday Night at 8:15

Just scored a ticket for the Ravens game in Pitt... only $240.. But not a great seat. I was going to go to Carolina for the Cardinals game, but those tickets were more.

Just scored a ticket for the Ravens game in Pitt... only $240.. But not a great seat. I was going to go to Carolina for the Cardinals game, but those tickets were more.

You want my Terrible Towel. :)

Yeah.. you know what I wanna use it for?

Hmmm... Just found Cardinal ticket cheaper... Now I don't know what to do.

Yeah.. you know what I wanna use it for?

One could only assume to either cheer on the Steelers with the other 80,000 or dab ones tears after another crushing Ravonette's loss. :)