So who's gunna do what to whom in the NFL this year?

heavyharmonies

Leaving in the morning for Carolina.. I can go to Ravens playoff games every year.. :)

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Leaving in the morning for Carolina.. I can go to Ravens playoff games every year.. :)

:)

Hate to say it too you but I can't see the Card's beating Carolina either. Looks like your in for a sad foodtballin' weekend my friend...

Wild card weekend predictions:

My pix in bold!

Saturday:

Arizona @ Carolina Carolina continues there streak as does AZ.

Baltimore @ Pittsburgh Steelers continue there reign of supremacy in the AFC North and set up another Harbough for the unemployment line...

Sunday:

Cincinnati @ Indianapolis As with Baltimore Big Red and Cinci lose another to an inferior Colts team. Look for Andrew to get real "Luck"y and air out a record matching passing assault.

Detroit @ Dallas Watch for Romo to choke at home this weekend and Stafford to have a career game in a big W in Dallas.

Well I was 2 of 4, even though the Steelers and Lion losses came at the hands of some very very poor and game altering officiating... So I will say I was 4 of 4! :)

I hope we see some repercussions from and for the NFL and the officials.

I could rant all day about the bad calls, but to summarize 21 points taken away from Pittsburgh and the margin was smaller but that PI call/flag pick up/no call after the call in Dallas was the game changer for Detroit as we know they would have scored after that penalty and then that was it...

If the officiating continues Dallas and Baltimore could win next week. However if the world were a fair and just place these are my picks (AGAIN IF THE OFFICIATING IS FAIR AND ABOVE BAR!!!!)

NFC:

Carolina @ Seattle Duh, Cam is lucky to be this deep, Seattle, offense and defense will mow them over. I expect a massive blow out and I wouldn't be surprised if at somepoint either late in the 3rd or so we see the 3rd stringers come in for some warm up time.

Dallas @ Green Bay Again, this game hinges on the officiating, but Aaron Rodgers should have no problem out gunning Romo and company.

AFC:

Baltimore @ New England This game as the Dallas game hinges on the officiating. If the officaiting performs to the level of there pay and station in life than the Patriots will have no worries winning big at home.

Colts @ Denver This is the only game that is questionable. If Luck plays well and Manning plays poorly than the Colts will win. The opposite is true if flip flopped. I will go with Denver in a shoot out.

Well I was 2 of 4, even though the Steelers and Lion losses came at the hands of some very very poor and game altering officiating... So I will say I was 4 of 4! :)

I could rant all day about the bad calls, but to summarize 21 points taken away from Pittsburgh and the margin was smaller but that PI call/flag pick up/no call after the call in Dallas was the game changer for Detroit as we know they would have scored after that penalty and then that was it...

If the officiating continues Dallas and Baltimore could win next week. However if the world were a fair and just place these are my picks (AGAIN IF THE OFFICIATING IS FAIR AND ABOVE BAR!!!!)

NFC:

Carolina @ Seattle Duh, Cam is lucky to be this deep, Seattle, offense and defense will mow them over. I expect a massive blow out and I wouldn't be surprised if at somepoint either late in the 3rd or so we see the 3rd stringers come in for some warm up time.

Dallas @ Green Bay Again, this game hinges on the officiating, but Aaron Rodgers should have no problem out gunning Romo and company.

AFC:

Baltimore @ New England This game as the Dallas game hinges on the officiating. If the officaiting performs to the level of there pay and station in life than the Patriots will have no worries winning big at home.

Colts @ Denver This is the only game that is questionable. If Luck plays well and Manning plays poorly than the Colts will win. The opposite is true if flip flopped. I will go with Denver in a shoot out.

Keep picking against Baltimore. :)

NFC:

AFC:

And blaming officials for losses. :) :)

NFC:

AFC:

I only deal in the facts. In a true contest of team vs team and a loss is had than I can accept it. If poor officiating swings the outcome than there is no choice but to place blame. And again both the Steelers game and the Lions game had blatant game changing penalties. Just facts.

And Dave, I will be more than happy to always bet against the Ravens. :)

NFC:

AFC:

I only deal in the facts. In a true contest of team vs team and a loss is had than I can accept it. If poor officiating swings the outcome than there is no choice but to place blame. And again both the Steelers game and the Lions game had blatant game changing penalties. Just facts.

And Dave, I will be more than happy to always bet against the Ravens. :)

Enlighten me.... where was there a "game changing" penalty in the Ravens/Steelers game? I do agree the Lions got hosed but I saw no such poor officiating in the Ravens/Steelers game.

Well not bad 3 out of 4 and my 4th pick was a push as I knew the Colts and Bronco's could have gone either way...

Now next weekend. Wow.

Green Bay @ Seattle

Colts @ Patriots

Suber bowl 49 Seattle and New England the end of a dynasty and the beginning of a new one... :)