AdrianGale - Defiance

Stefan

575183_193271674178483_1051299282_n.jpg

From FB:

Hey all!

Just popping in to say hello to everyone, and I hope you are all well!

As of this writing, we're close to completing "Defiance", the followup to last year's successful and well-received "Sucker Punch!", and I have to say, both band and label are quite stoked about this album - there's plenty of new territory covered on this one, while retaining all of the DNA of our trademark melodic style. Trust me, our signature sound is intact and present in spades, probably more so than ever. We're certain that you will be as happy with it as we are!

The album drops on October 3, 2014, to coincide with our appearance at MelodicrockFest 4 at H.O.M.E. Bar in Arlington Heights, Illinois. Please visit www.melodicrockfest.com for full details of the festival. Ticket prices are at an INCREDIBLE value of $20 per day (2-day festival) - so if you're in the Chicago area, or plan to be at the beginning of October, please come on down for a great night(s) of music featuring some amazing bands!

Hope to see you in October, and stay tuned for more information on the new album as we near the release date, including previews of the new material!

Best,

Vic Rivera
Adriangale

Happy Days,I thought their next release was a best of disc? whatever happened to that? anywho really looking forward to this one :)

Yes, looking forward also! The best of has been pushed back.

• My Little Pony

Happy Days,I thought their next release was a best of disc? whatever happened to that? anywho really looking forward to this one :)

Yes, looking forward also! The best of has been pushed back.

That must mean that these tracks are so good, some of them will end up on the best of.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Album out October 1st (Kivel Records).

10696439_321263018046014_215552610910986

Listen to 'Sometimes': https://soundcloud.com/kivel-records/adriangale-sometimes-from-the-forthcoming-album-defiance-1

Tracklist:

1. Defiance

2. Yours 4 Ever

3. Back To You

4. What About Love

5. Fall

6. Sometimes

7. Warning Signs

8. Fire

9. Last of My Heart

10. Speed

Album out October 1st (Kivel Records).

10696439_321263018046014_215552610910986

Listen to 'Sometimes': https://soundcloud.com/kivel-records/adriangale-sometimes-from-the-forthcoming-album-defiance-1

Tracklist:

1. Defiance

2. Yours 4 Ever

3. Back To You

4. What About Love

5. Fall

6. Sometimes

7. Warning Signs

8. Fire

9. Last of My Heart

10. Speed

Nice! I do have a question, I talk to John Kivel on facebook just about every day with no mention of track listing. So, how do you find this shit out so early?

• 2 weeks later...

This album is fantastic!!!! Excellent, timeless hard rock!!

2nd spin in( just got it today), really good album. For me basically on par with Sucker Punch, maybe a tad below but not much.

Samples sound great.

I do like Sucker Punch more for sure after a few more spins. This is good, a little more modern I think.

Only played it once so far and would have to say that it falls a bit short of my expectations. Not bad by any means but the songs probably weren't as memorable as those on their early albums. Still a good album and I'm sure it will grow on me over time.

Not a bad album but also don't like it as much as Suckerpunch.

I've seen they have announced a "Best of CD" to be released November 25th. Supposed to be a double-CD with the second disc having a couple new songs, some b-sides, unreleased songs, etc.

Looking forward to that release.

I think this one's quite pale compared to 'Suckerpunch'. Not sure why they keep making average verses with good choruses, many tracks could have been better.

I leave this with 72%, probably an okay album to spin once in a while

This one kind of came out of nowhere for me - was not expecting it at all. Anyway, another good solid disc - just like you'd expect from these guys. I like 'Defiance,' 'Back to you,' 'What about love,' 'Sometimes' and 'Last of my heart.' The rest is actually all pretty generic and kinda average, but in an Adriangale way, which is still kind of cool. These guys have a strict formula which they stick to once again, and if you like it, you'll dig this one again, at least half of it anyway. ;)