Free Spirit - All The Shades Of Darkened Light

Stefan

• 2 months later...

Thanks for posting this Stefan. I loved the "Pale Sister Of Light" CD and am really looking forward to this new one. The "Living Tatoo" track is killer. There's something about the group vocals that really attract me to this band as well as the melodic sound they produce.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Mate, I have to admit I came to this thread out of obligation more than anything. I *like* the debut, but it is very unmemorable, to be honest. I gotta say, though, both those two new songs are pretty great. I'll check out this album out and hope for a nice surprise.

'Pale Sister Of Light' was a great debut and one I still play on occassions, so really looking forward to this one, especally after hearing the songs above. I've got this coming as we speak from Recordshop X for 3 euros, as I had my points from past orders (which I completely forgot about) . Bargain. ;)

'Pale Sister Of Light' was a great debut and one I still play on occassions, so really looking forward to this one, especally after hearing the songs above. I've got this coming as we speak from Recordshop X for 3 euros , as I had my points from past orders (which I completely forgot about) . Bargain. ;)

:blink::eviltongue:

Awesome album, never heard the other one, but this one is fucking tight!

Fever is a bonus track?