Santa Cruz - Screaming For Adrenaline

Stefan

555883_10152703201435251_842000225_n.jpg

The new album 'Screaming For Adrenaline' out April 26th.

1365343444_d20ddece933c657fbcb6d04debbea

Tracks:

01. Screaming For Adrenaline
02. Anthem For The Young ’n’ Restless
03. Relentless Renegades
04. Sweet Sensation
05. Nothing Compares To You
06. High On You
07. Let´s Get The Party Started
08. Alive
09. Lovin’ You ( Is Just For Playing )
10. Aiming High
11. Let Me ( Lay My Love On You )

Listen to the full album here: https://soundcloud.c...z-screaming-for

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3qKE0wvCS0

This band is(out of all the new bands )the CLOSEST to the 80's look,sound, and style i've heard!!! You would never know this wasn't a lost cd from 1989!

Hope this doesn't just get a limited release, as far as I know the band doesn't even have a website. It says album comes out 26.4. in Europe, but I doubt this will be available in April already.... more like end of May probably. I ordered it online from a Finnish website where I also got the previous EP from. Have heard the album alrady though looks like it's been leaked for over a month now

Where you guys in the US ordering this from? All I see so far is listed as Import with a high price tag. US release I would imagine $15, it should be found somewhere.

ImportCD's listing May 21 as the release date.

Amazon lists it as something you can order, but they was $20+

Of all places to buy music, Sears is the absolutely last one I would have thought of, but they have it for $17+plus shipping pre-order.

http://entertainment.sears.com/santa-cruz-screaming-for-adrenaline/602537331598

Sounds awesome!

:agree:

Loving the sound of this ... are the other tunes as good as the two in this thread?

Oh I like this album, probably because there is a lot of GNR reference in most of the arrangement but not imitating. For example, 'Screaming For Adrenaline' is aggressive but yet melodic, the track that was released in the last EP, 'Anthem For The Young N Restless' is probably familiar with most people here, awesome track indeed! But the first single, 'Relentless Renegades', to be honest, is doubtful. Still a good song but not nearly as great as the other such as 'Sweet Sensation', 'High On You', or 'Let's Get The Party Started' - which is the 2nd best here and reminds me of early Skid Row.

No weak track here except maybe the midtempo ballad, 'Nothing Compares To You' is a bit average but nevertheless still quite enjoyable. 'Lovin You' is a nice melodic tune and the last track is like a mixture of naughty Warrant and GNR. Production is very good and I spotted a slightly accented vocal but nothing's to worry at all. Replay value is definitely high and based on two spins which of course has room to grow more, this is a very good record to buy!

85%

Got this a couple of days ago and it's a great album! They show off a lot of energy while being very melodic as well and it all sounds fresh. In my opinion they are one of very few bands which actually manages to completely nail the 80s vibe, but shoot it at you with a crisp, modern production especially on the backing vocals!

It's so good to see young bands starting out this promising and keeping rock relevant!

555883_10152703201435251_842000225_n.jpg

Looking forward to this after others' comments, but ... wtf did the UK do to upset the band / label? :huhsign:

No need for pre-ordering for me.

I can get it right here, right now: http://www.recordsho..._adrenaline/#cd

Sainsbury's was a lot cheaper... :whistle:

8 Euro versus 15 Euro...I'd say!

Ive just pre-ordered through Sainsburys as well! What a great price and free delivery too!!

I listened to this album on cloud and its awesome!!

Ive just pre-ordered through Sainsburys as well! What a great price and free delivery too!!

:tumbsup:

Yeah, I was surprised to find that they had it ... just came up on a Google search. Result!