Goodbye for now

cdjunky41

I'm having trouble logging on this message board @ home. I've been logging on from work and Just found out I will be laid off by next week. I will be off line, til I find out the reason why I can't do this from home.

See you all later!

All the best, mate ! I hope it will all turn out alright for you !!

Never mind the internet, sir, I hope you can find gainful employment asap, mate. Really sorry to hear about the lay-off and I hope you find something asap. Good luck, mate.

Dom, you just gotta go to your neighbors house and get up on there internet! find a library, or just run a long ass Ethernet cord around with you, then plug in when you find somewhere of internet value! if you need any tips, message me bro, I would never ever give you tips on how to borrow internet without permission, cause that would be wrong, but I most certainly will shed some light on a few tips and things I have heard that other people have done effectively to access an internet signal, without completely knowing that what they are doing might not be right, hit me up if you can bro.

Thanx everyone.

I can still log on at work (for now), but I have a ton of c.d.'s, I would like to put into the database. It probably has to do with my security settings, but I am a little computer illiterate..

Yes I'm also illiterate, because I'm rushing myself as I type (Hey, it's my last week, I'm getting shit canned anyway).

Thanx everyone.

I can still log on at work (for now), but I have a ton of c.d.'s, I would like to put into the database. It probably has to do with my security settings, but I am a little computer illiterate..

Yes I'm also illiterate, because I'm rushing myself as I type (Hey, it's my last week, I'm getting shit canned anyway).

Hope you can stick around buddy. All the best with work, etc.

Sorry about the lay-off, that would be beyond stressful. I hope you find work soon. We don't wanna hear you selling off your cd collection or anything.

Not sure what issue you had at home but one thing to try next time is use a different web browser. I use Google Chrome instead of Internet Explorer. Some people like Firefox.

Try Maxthon 3 bro, I have switched to that browser on my PC and aside from a few bugs, it is very efficient,