Edge - Heaven Knows

Stefan

Very good, can't wait for this to come out.

• 4 weeks later...

Release date 25th January 2013.

Listen to the track 'Little Girl' here: http://escape-music.com/coming.htm

cover.jpg

Track listing:

1- Little Girl

2- How Long

3- Nowhere to Hide

4- Get Over it

5- I Believe In Love

6- There Is No Other Way

7- I Could Never Live

8- Right Now

9- To Hell And Back

10- Through That Door

11- The End Of The World

'Nowhere To Hide' is pretty awesome, I hear a JOURNEY touch on the guitar riffs esp. on the verse

'Little Girl' is very good too but somehow slightly inferior compared to 'Nowhere'. Sounds like a great album, lookin' forward to hear the whole thing

Listening to Nowhere To Hide, they remind a little in the same style as The Magnificent.

'Nowhere To Hide' is pretty awesome, I hear a JOURNEY touch on the guitar riffs esp. on the verse

'Little Girl' is very good too but somehow slightly inferior compared to 'Nowhere'. Sounds like a great album, lookin' forward to hear the whole thing

I thought it was the other way round, 'Nowhere' was the inferior of the 2 songs. I do think the songs had 2 things in common: awesome intro, fantastic solo, less brilliant chorus. 'Little Girl' had the better chorus and is a good song, whereas I thought the chorus of 'Nowhere' was pretty weak and disappointing. Still very encouraging overall though.

• 3 weeks later...

It sounds great. I hope the sound quality is a lot better than what that suggests, but the songs sound excellent.

• 2 weeks later...

Not really my cup of tea, but sounds good for what it is. I'll give it a miss, but I can see a lot of HH folk enjoying it...

Not really my cup of tea, but sounds good for what it is. I'll give it a miss, but I can see a lot of HH folk enjoying it...

This could be a record - 3 agreements in one day! This just sounds way too average to me - a couple of gems in there for sure but I know this would be a dust gatherer in what has been a great year for MHR.

Like Sapphire Eyes, I should be loving these samples but for me it's missing something. I'll hopefully give it a full listen on Spotify but I'm not holding out hope.

• 1 month later...

I got a sneaky listen of this album today. Very impressive. A couple of songs aren't perfect, but there are some real gems here. My favourite song was the brilliant 'I believe in love.' The one above is a gem too. The album has a killer production job and just a real nice melodic hard rock sound. Thumbs up, looking very much forward to future spins.

It has a "The Magnificent" feel to it, but not as good as that.That was my album of 2011.

• My Little Pony

It has a "The Magnificent" feel to it, but not as good as that.That was my album of 2011.

Ex-squeeze me? A baking powder? I must listen to this immediately!

Remember!, I said not as good!!!

• My Little Pony

Remember!, I said not as good!!!

But even if it's half as good, that's still twice better than half the albums dropped last year.