The Interesting Thread!

Glen

We BEAT the Aussies..........

Just

Yep, extremely close. Really not sure why we had such a problem bowling out the last man in both innings, but hats off to Agar. What a debut!

Sets it up very nicely for the second Test.

was never in doubt.

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We BEAT the Aussies..........

Just

Yep, extremely close. Really not sure why we had such a problem bowling out the last man in both innings, but hats off to Agar. What a debut!

Sets it up very nicely for the second Test.

was never in doubt.

:lol:

They needed 50 to win ... then 30 ... then 20 ... then 15 ... surely I wasn't the only one absolutely shitting it? :rolleyes:

• My Little Pony

2nd Test today........

Not a great start by England. Thank f*** for Ian Bell (again)!

Never seen a cricket match. I have no idea how the game is played. But beating the Aussies always makes sense to me. ;}

2nd Test today........

Never seen a cricket match. I have no idea how the game is played. But beating the Aussies always makes sense to me. ;}

..and beating them we most certainly are..even when we are not playing exactly great either.

2nd Test today........

..and beating them we most certainly are..even when we are not playing exactly great either.

I absolutely love cricket, although would admit it takes a while to get into. I don't love it as much as football, but it's probably my second-favourite sport. A lot of people don't see the attraction of watching a game that can last five days and still not have a victor, but I can't think of anything better in the summer than chilling out and watching a day's cricket.

As for the Second Test, well, that was almost embarrassing. I doubt we'll ever spank the Aussies so badly again. No doubt they will come back stronger in a couple of years' time, so I guess we should enjoy this one now.

2nd Test today........

As for the Second Test, well, that was almost embarrassing. I doubt we'll ever spank the Aussies so badly again. No doubt they will come back stronger in a couple of years' time, so I guess we should enjoy this one now.

We've been enjoying Aussie battering since 2005 and whilst they have got this shower playing for them they won't win very many matches against the top sides. Keep Clarke, Siddle and Haddin and bin the rest. Maybe bring back Lillee, Thomson and Don Bradman ;) .

Draw........

I actually felt quite sorry for Michael Clarke. Led by example with a monster captain's innings and his team fully deserved to win the match, with England saved by the weather. I'm happy that we've retained the Ashes, but have a lot of respect for the Aussie captain.

Vultures have stronger stomach acid than any other animals, which mean they can eat putrid meat that has all manner of bacteria that would be harmful to other animals. Therefore, they can eat animals who have died of dangeours diseases without harmful effects.

Vultures have stronger stomach acid than any other animals, which mean they can eat putrid meat that has all manner of bacteria that would be harmful to other animals. Therefore, they can eat animals who have died of dangeours diseases without harmful effects.

Really.......