Who's The Better Singer I.Y.O. of Course?

The Better Vocalist  

24 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Don't know why I decided to do this, probably cause im sick of having this argument with my best friend, who do you think is truly the better singer out of the 2? I went with M.V., I think his voice and style are light years beyond JSS, who in his own right is mind blowing, make your pick!!

For me JSS's voice is better than Vescera's, although there are a lot of vocalists I prefer to both of them.

I think you may have given Vescera his only vote, mate. Got no issue with either of them, though I agree with James that neither is exactly a great singer. JSS is a great vocalist and performer too, but for voices alone neither really is anywhere near my fave.

Anyway, out of these 2 I think JSS is FAR superior.

I don't know, I dig them both, but they are singing in different "styled" bands. I LOVE MV in the Obsession stuff, especially "For The Love Of Money".

So I'll go with Mike based on that.

I'd forgotten about Obsession. 'For The Love Of Money' is an awesome tune! 'Methods of Madness' is a great album with great vocals. I just find that a lot of the Vescera stuff I don't enjoy nearly as much as that, maybe that style suits his voice a lot better than some of the other bands, like Dr Sin and Loudness. Don't get me wrong, he still sounds fine on those, but not nearly as good as on the Obsession album. Overall I have to stick with JSS.

• 4 months later...