What a sad day !

Swazi

Just a few hours ago I learned that a good and dear friend of mine died last night. The cause is yet unknown. He was only 55 years old. I even spoke to him on the phone in the morning and he seemed fine. I am totally devastated. My thoughts are with his family and friends.

R.I.P., Michi

Sorry to hear it, Swazi.

Sincere condolences to you and your friend's family Bernd. I went through a similar situation years ago, so I know there's a lot of things going though your head. I'm sure everyone on here wants you to know that you have our support and friendship.

Thanks for your best wishes, my friends. I've somehow settled again. Life must go on, but man ..., it can be so unfair !

Sorry to hear that Bernd, I had a similar experience last Monday when I was told one of the guys I went to school with passed on after a short illness that Saturday evening. I hadn't seen him for 28 years so it's not quite as close as yours relationship wise but it still shook me up as he was a good mate at school and such a nice guy- he was one of "our group" who hung around together.

Anyway my condolences.

Sorry to hear that Bernd! All I can say is I've had similar experiences.

Best regards,

Thomas

So sorry to hear this...as we grow older I simply cannot fathom the day a dear friend passes. My sincerest condolences to you, Bernd....