About damn time I returned home!

Guest Hair_Metal_Maniac

Guest Hair_Metal_Maniac

Hey guys and gals!!!! I've been a member since 06 I think, under my old name Black_N_Blue_1979 or something like that lol. I'm back now with a new username and it fits me perfect! I have to say it feels good to be back home. Heavy Harmonies opened me up to so many new and different bands that I would otherwise never knew existed. I'm back to pick up where I left off and find some more great bands to listen to in the car and on my iPod! I'm a huge hair metal fan and that term doesn't offend me in the slightest because that's what 80's hard rock and metal was about...having fun, sex, drugs and kick ass rock.

My musical tastes vary dramatically however. I can listen to Kix, Ratt, Cinderella then crank Metallica, Megadeth, Pantera. Followed by something like old school rap and hip hop..think NWA and Public Enemy. Being a kid of the 80's I love anything from the 80's so yes you can check me listening to A-ha, Duran Duran, Toto, Michael Jackson etc.

I have started getting into some heavier new stuff like Five Finger Death Punch so I'm interested in finding some more bands with the harder sound...preferably with vocals you can understand lol.

Well kiddies I'll be going now but can't wait to jump right back into the forums and check up with some old friends and make lots of new ones.

Chris

• 9 months later...

Welcome back ! :guitbannana: