What commercials annoy you?

AlphaMale

I cannot stand the damn "Happy Honda Days" commercial with that horrendously horrible Vampire Weekend song "Holiday". A friend told me the song "Holiday" is a war song and has nothing to do with Christmas. Could there be a more annoying singer/song in the world?? I want to put my foot through the TV when it comes on!

So what TV commercials annoy you?

• My Little Pony

I cannot stand the damn "Happy Honda Days" commercial with that horrendously horrible Vampire Weekend song "Holiday". Could there be a more annoying singer/song in the world?? I want to put my foot through the TV when it comes on!

Wha?? Vampire Weekend are great. Although, "Holiday" is escaping me, I think Ezra Koenig has a very unique, interesting, and enjoyable voice. Check out "Horchata" and "Giving Up the Gun."

I hate programs being interupted with any commercials.

I've said it many times before, and I'll continue to say it. This is exactly why I stopped paying for cable/satellite. Download the shows you want. It's absolutely free, and you can often get 'em in HD.

I despise all commercial content!

I hate that the commercials are always WAY louder than the show I was watching.

And

I don't get why we have commercials on networks that we have to PAY for?

That said I'm not an idiot, I get that its about the $$$$$, but come on, I'm in at a least $50.00 a month for cable, times that by every other sap in the known free world and I'd wager that's a big fat bag o' cash!

Besides, Iknow what I want to buy I don't need corperate America to shove their "approved" products down my throught while I'm watching a South Park rerun...

I'm going to be the odd man here but I LOVE COMMERCIALS. But only those that have good concepts. Stupid, hard-sell commercials, NO. I worked in advertising for more than 10 years and still love the business. Admit it, there were some T.V. commercials that made you smile, right?

I hate most car commercials, but the ones I hate the most are the Toyota commercials where the have a pickup truck climbing a tower lit with fire, or going full speed towards a cliff and braking at the last second. There are others but these are the most annoying. If your truck has the best brakes don't insult me by running the truck towards a cliff and hitting the brakes at the last second....stupid.

Really wanna know what I hate????

When I'm watching a show and on the bottom of the sreen, there's a preview of an upcoming program :doh:

So we pay for television and don't actually get a full screen..

FUCK YOU CABLE VISION!!!! :2up::2up::2up::2up:

That does flippin' suck! That and all those damn network logos emblazed on the screen...

I hate the anti-smoking ones. Makes me want to go to the nearest store and buy a pack.

YES!!

They always show you them during dinner time.. (The woman who had like 15 amputees) or the guy with the hole in his throat.. If they want to smoke, let them..

Go Compare insurance

Murder, Death, Kill - NOW :sm164:

http://www.gocompare.com/gio-compario/

I thought one of the Brits would mention that one! Now I've got that f***ing annoying song stuck in my head. :doh:

What I hate even more than that one are the really pretentious M&S food ads, narrated in a soft, tender femail voice as if their food is some of orgasmic, life-changing experience. Get a f***ing life!!! It's only f***ing food! And none of it is as nice as a quarterpounder with cheese! :rant: