My best friend found murdered

Leykis101

My best friend who was a medic for a scout\sniper team in mousal iraq, was just found with a bullet in his head, sitting in his car, on the army base in texas, the bullets came from outside the car, he got out of the army in 2 1\2 weeks, wtf? he had endured horrors in iraq you couldnt even begin to imagine, so horrific he spent the last 4 months in intensive therapy, he survived iraq long enough to get home and get murdered? sorry guys, I just dont comprehend, maybe you can for me?

My condolences on your loss. There is no rhyme or reason. Was he the target or just at the wrong place at the wrong time? I am so sorry bro.

My best friend who was a medic for a scout\sniper team in mousal iraq, was just found with a bullet in his head, sitting in his car, on the army base in texas, the bullets came from outside the car, he got out of the army in 2 1\2 weeks, wtf? he had endured horrors in iraq you couldnt even begin to imagine, so horrific he spent the last 4 months in intensive therapy, he survived iraq long enough to get home and get murdered? sorry guys, I just dont comprehend, maybe you can for me?

That's terrible...My condolences to you, his family, friends, and fellow soldiers whose lives he saved and injuries he cared for. Really, it's a loss for the country, since they don't come any better than someone who risks his life to help others on the battlefield in service to this great country. Hope the fcker(s) who are responsible are caught and held accountable.....Jeff.

That's terrible...My condolences to you, his family, friends, and fellow soldiers whose lives he saved and injuries he cared for. Really, it's a loss for the country, since they don't come any better than someone who risks his life to help others on the battlefield in service to this great country. Hope the fcker(s) who are responsible are caught and held accountable.....Jeff.

Held accountable?

They should shoot the scumbag!! No trial, No Jury and No Fuckin Lawyer.. :2up:

My prayers go out to his family and friends..

This is absolutely all they know about it, thats sad when you find out more from the news then from the authorities, bullshit!

Texas Murder

Terrible news !! :yikes: So sorry to hear about this !

But of course, that's not even really a problem, I mean what with people going without health care, and fags not being able to talk about being fags openly in the military, what the fuck would you bring up something as mundane and just totally insignificant on our list of problems, as the drug cartels? you really got your priority's fucking bass ackwards! bud! maybe you should try posting when you've gotten your problems a little more organized, don't you think chief?

I mean isn't this the way your talked to when addressing the open border, and drug cartel problems? like your a fucking idiot, that better just fall in line with Don't Ask. Don't Tell, and Comprehensive Health Care, you will be told where to go from there, but certainly NOT!! discussing the Mexican drug cartels, because that would mean they'd have to address that little problem tied to it, you know, the OPEN FUCKING BORDER TO MEXICO PROBLEM!! and that would be against the illegals civil rights, and we wouldn't want to do anything to upset the illegals, the Mexicans, or fuck, even the drug cartels for that matter, so just keep your mouth shut, and use your energy to try and get it so it's legal for a guy to announce he loves sucking cock and taking it up the ass, in our military!!

But of course, that's not even really a problem, I mean what with people going without health care, and fags not being able to talk about being fags openly in the military, what the fuck would you bring up something as mundane and just totally insignificant on our list of problems, as the drug cartels? you really got your priority's fucking bass ackwards! bud! maybe you should try posting when you've gotten your problems a little more organized, don't you think chief?

I mean isn't this the way your talked to when addressing the open border, and drug cartel problems? like your a fucking idiot, that better just fall in line with Don't Ask. Don't Tell, and Comprehensive Health Care, you will be told where to go from there, but certainly NOT!! discussing the Mexican drug cartels, because that would mean they'd have to address that little problem tied to it, you know, the OPEN FUCKING BORDER TO MEXICO PROBLEM!! and that would be against the illegals civil rights, and we wouldn't want to do anything to upset the illegals, the Mexicans, or fuck, even the drug cartels for that matter, so just keep your mouth shut, and use your energy to try and get it so it's legal for a guy to announce he loves sucking cock and taking it up the ass, in our military!!

Easy man, I know you're upset, but I think you misunderstood what he was saying. He was just speculating that it might have been random crime due to all the recent drug-related problems in the southwest. There's been a lot of innocent-victim random crime down there as of late.

What used to be strictly relegated to the other side of the border has been making incursions into the U.S. It's a dangerous place to be.

I don't think he meant anything other than that.

-Dan

Easy man, I know you're upset, but I think you misunderstood what he was saying. He was just speculating that it might have been random crime due to all the recent drug-related problems in the southwest. There's been a lot of innocent-victim random crime down there as of late.

What used to be strictly relegated to the other side of the border has been making incursions into the U.S. It's a dangerous place to be.

I don't think he meant anything other than that.

-Dan

Oh! I know, and to think it might be that, makes me go from broken hearted to enraged, your demonized for saying anything bad about whats going on down there, I cant think about that, they are still releasing no info, primarily im sure because they have nothing!

• 10 years later...

And here we are,  coming up on 11 years and it's almost like they didn't even try to figure this out, if I hadn't been so fucked up on heroin I would've grabbed a friend and went down there myself and inserted myself into everything and been such a fucking pest that they would've had to help just to get me out of their hair, the worst part is that I don't carry it around with me, but when I do stop and reflect it's almost like your first divorce, the feelings, and emotions and pain, and that fucked up feeling like your entire chest is hot and cold at the same time, and your stomach is dissolving all comes completely back exactly like the second I found out about it, our government is fucking useless.

The murder rate in the US is quite high so not surprising that some of them slip through the cracks and don't get solved....still a murder on an army base of a serving member should have been a serious priority so it is a surprise that it is still unsolved...sounds like it has been buried....sometimes friends and family of the victim need to chase the authorities for answers to get them to reopen a cold case.....

its believed it was probably an illegal or cartel member, which would be the reason the stop investigating it, cause obviously even if they find the person, Mexico wont cough him up, there's no way the AIU would just blow this off if had been anyone who was serving at that base, it's fucking bullshit.