Now it's....Blink 182

Wotty

One of the most god awful bands ever to walk the earth. :puke:

Agreed. Total crap !

Agreed. Total crap !

Backed... Utter Pig Shit....

And all of the other truly shite pop punk copyist's and spin offs which came out of the woodwork. :fu:

Think of it this way: Blink-182 has their place. If it weren't for Blink-182 and other bands like them, we wouldn't know what truly sucks, would we?

The only thing positive I can say about Blink 182 is that at least they're better than Green Day. Yes, it's still an insult but it's the best I can do for them. My brothers used to be huge fans of these guys so I've heard all their albums and I can honestly say that their first couple are possibly the worst actual recordings I have ever heard. Imagine throwing 4 guys into a garage who have no idea how to play their instruments and just ask all 4 to do their own thing. That's basically early Blink 182.

Bad, bad band.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 years later...

Agreed. Total crap !

Backed... Utter Pig Shit....

And all of the other truly shite pop punk copyist's and spin offs which came out of the woodwork. :fu:

As much as I hate the label "pop punk" I actually listen to quite a lot of these bands and it is amazing how many of these bands reference Blink 182 in their songs. Singing about back in the day when they used to drive around singing Blink songs, or in their bedroom singing Blink songs before they, uh *clears throat* made it.

Anyway, basically every single one of these bands that reference them is better than the band themselves.

Don't ask me why, but I noticed they released a new album this year (originally released last year, as a single album, now a double album in 2017?) and I thought I'd check it out.

Anyway, it's a pretty weak album but I kinda dug a few tunes on it;

And imagine this clip uncensored!