Of the three singles released in the last couple of days...

Which is your fave?  

11 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

So ive heard 3 new songs today, leading up to albums being released in October and November....which is your fave track and which album are you more hyped about?

the reason i made this poll is because these songs are all hyped in one way or another (Creed Reunion album, and Kiss and Bon Jovi apparently returning to their roots after releasing a slew of "aquired taste" albums...)

Bon Jovi - We Werent Born To Follow (The Circle):

www.bonjovi.com/bonjovi/splash

Kiss - Modern Day Delilah (Sonic Boom):

http://www.kissonline.com/stream/article/display/id/18409

Creed - Overcome (Full Circle):

www.creed.com

i know Creed will probably lose this one but i heard all 3 today so im including all three in the poll :)

Wow ok really not interested in Bon Jovi....

But that new Kiss tune isn't half bad at all, kinda looking forward to Sonic Boom now....

And Creed reforming?? I know I am gonna probably get ripped on for this, but I AM interested in their new album too, just one question??

What happens to Alter Bridge now??? :unsure:

Alter Bridge and Creed will now coexist...Tremonti and co will switch between the two bands and Stapp and Kennedy will work on their solo stuff whilst the other band is touring/recording...

theyre gonna record the 3rd Alter Bridge album when the Creed tour is done :)

Alter Bridge and Creed will now coexist...Tremonti and co will switch between the two bands and Stapp and Kennedy will work on their solo stuff whilst the other band is touring/recording...

theyre gonna record the 3rd Alter Bridge album when the Creed tour is done :)

I was worried about the Alter Bridge thing too and have read exactly what you posted in some other places so I'm okay with that. Looking forward to the new Alter Bridge release. I really liked Creed on the first release and after seeing them on VH1 live a couple of weeks ago they looked and sounded great live so more power to them for continuing on.

The only one I give a sh*t about is KISS... I would sooner masturbate with a rusty cheese grater than listen to either Bon Jovi OR Creed <_<

I voted for the new Kiss single as that sounds pretty good......weak chorus IMO but everything else sounds great.

But I have to admit that Im still looking forward to the new BJ the most....I just hope they can re-capture some of the old magic.

Cheers

Here it is:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=F25L6YUW

Kiss - Modern Day Delilah

Bon Jovi - We Werent Born To Follow

Creed - Overcome

Ace Frehley - Outer Space

its all in stereo with levelled recording volume (so the kiss track is better than the other threads one, i checked...)

but its only at 192kbps cause thats my preferred bitrate for my mp3 player :)

Cool idea for a poll.

Here's the breakdown for me:

3. Creed - To be honest, that single is actually pretty good, even though I despise the band and really can't see myself ever listening to their new album. No matter what they ever do, that dickhead is still their vocalist and I won't listen to music with that dickhead singing. So in conclusion, I look forward to that album as I would look forward to catching rabies.

2. KISS - new single sounds pretty good and I'm pretty freakin' keen to hear what they can do with a new album. Looking forward to it.

1. Bon Jovi - easily my favourite new single and I am actually really looking forward to this album. I still think they have a killer disc in them and I'm hoping this is it.

Favorite new single "Overcome"; love Tremonti's work! :banger:

Most looking forward to "Sonic Boom"... I like the Kiss single too, BUT, as was noted on the other thread, the verses sound better than the chorus on that song, which is kinda screwed up. Hopefully the rest of the album won't be like that.

Stopped listening to the Bon Jovi tune half way through...I'm sure the wife will pick the new one up, but they've lost me...

I go with Jovi. Like the tune and will pick up the album if the rest compares.

Hate Creed but it's really not a bad song. Still won't touch it.

I'll have to give the new Kiss a few more spins but right now I'm not overly impressed.

ive been listening to all 4 equally today, but the Jovi tune is the one thats stuck in my head right now....which is weird cause my fave is the Creed one :unsure:

Don't mind the new Bon jovi.

But I still think the best tracks bon jovi have done in years are on the Johnny Lima albums!

did i miss something? :unsure:

No, Johnny Lima's average. Forget about him. Silence, Lindsay! ;)

Don't mind the new Bon jovi.

But I still think the best tracks bon jovi have done in years are on the Johnny Lima albums!

did i miss something? :unsure:

No, Johnny Lima's average. Forget about him. Silence, Lindsay! ;)

Backed........there's only about 2 or 3 tracks on that new JL disc which compare with BJ quality. HAND pretty much kicks Lima into touch to be honest.

one word:

none

I agree.......The KISS song is okay but along way off anything good they have done the other two are simply no good IMO.....All 3 of them will be quickly forgotten after a week or two of listening.