Dealing with captured potential terrorists

Geoff

Yesterday in Australia a bunch of Muslim motherf*cking c*nts were arrested after it was uncovered that they were planning to attack some Australian Armed Forces sites with automatic weapons, kill as many people as they could and then turn the weapons on their useless peice of shit selves. Full story here.

I know there is no death penalty in a lot of places, sadly here included... but how can one justify keeping these useless c*nts alive? Even from behind bars can it be guaranteed these f*cked up minds cannot influence other f*cked up minds into similar thoughts and proposed attacks? Isn't it best to remove them from earth asap? I don't care if it's firing squad, lethal injection, castration or just being "forgotten" in an empty room somewhere until they die a slow painful death. Or give the stupid c*nts a piece of rope and they'll probably take care of it themselves.

I just can't see reasons for keeping terrorists alive if captured. For the potential damage they can still cause, even if detained.

Rant ended.

They should throw some pigs blood on those guys. That's a punishment worse than death is it not? Make it known that any Muslim that tries to pull that crap will meet a fate that involves swine. That should take care of the problem.

They should just quietly execute them, no publicity, no torture, no martyr potential, that's what these fucks live (and die) for. Just get rid of 'em and be done with it.

Here here.

Gun, Head, Shoot. - Hmm, I seem to be saying that fairly often recently and I am a peaceful kind of chap.

Honestly i havnt seen the news much in past few days... but those pricks!

Was this at Holsworthy?? Did i hear that correct?

And also... they were of Somalian and Middle Eastern decent correct? Then why are they in the country? im "assuming" we felt sorry for them and let them in as refugees and then gave them everything they now own for free...

meanwhile we've lost some more Aussie troops in Iraq/Afghanistan trying to give them democracy...

Whats the latest on the penalty for these animals?

And also... they were of Somalian and Middle Eastern decent correct? Then why are they in the country? im "assuming" we felt sorry for them and let them in as refugees and then gave them everything they now own for free...

Am i the only one who finds this ironic? :P

I'm just curious what makes it "your" country, and im not tryna pick a fight, i have a genuine question...

werent your ancestors from England originally? chances are you're in the 90% of the population that descended from the European settlers , unless you're in the 10% thats made up of natives in which case i dont get why you're so close with Geoff who appears to be of European descent :P

so if you're born in the country to parents who are legal citizens you consider it your country? what if some of these muslims were born there to parents who were legal citizens? is it any less their country?

ive always had a bit of a problem with White Americans that discriminate against Native Americans or Californians that complain about Mexican "immigrants" aswell....and i know that people have their reasons for feeling like its their home, due to the fact that legally you guys own that country now, but it seems to me that White Man, wether they live in Australia or America, don't have much reason to look down on other ethnicities as foreigners or outsiders....because the way i see it, the only reason white men are in charge of things is cause they got there first...

Can: open, Worms: everywhere.

of course i should say that us English arent any better, if i remember right, most of us are of Italian descent from when the Britons were conquered by the Romans, but that was 2000 years ago, not 200 years..

im just sayin is all, imagine in 200 years if Australia was owned and ran by the muslims and the European Australians were seen as the visitors....

I feel the same way about dealing with captured terrorists as I feel about felons serving a life sentence for murder and other heinous crimes. Imprisoning those, who pose a danger to society, is not 100% foolproof because prisons are not 100% escape-proof. Prisoners will always have that chance - no matter how slim - to escape and wreak havoc upon the public, and this has happened in many instances. The solution isn't hard to comprehend - a dead man cannot re-offend. If that offends the bleeding hearts and right-to-lifers, so be it. I'd rather have the dregs of society simply disappear than have to explain to the relatives of the victims of an escaped criminal that the felon's right to life outweighed that of their family members. Hocus pocus, wipe your hands, and move on. The disappearance of the immoral is something my morals could come to terms with quite easily.

They should just quietly execute them, no publicity, no torture, no martyr potential, that's what these fucks live (and die) for. Just get rid of 'em and be done with it.

Here here.

Gun, Head, Shoot. - Hmm, I seem to be saying that fairly often recently and I am a peaceful kind of chap.

Just torture them by making them listen to Steel Panther 24/7/365.

:agree: with both of the above.....1st one is the best way to get rid of the maggots and the 2nd way would be the best way to torture them :lol:

Has the potential, but I could not be fucked with it.....

Whilst we continue to let these fucktards into Australia that are coming from lawless countries and have a geniune hate and disregard for Westeners, this will continue to happen.

Have you ever heard the saying, "When In Rome, Do As The Romans Do?".....It means that if you don't want to live by that Countries beliefs, laws and way of life, then fuck off back to your own Country.

This is Australia, this is "our" Country and if these fuckwits hate us so much, they can feel free to jump on the first plane out of Australia and hopefully that plane runs out of fuel half way across the ocean.

I'm sick to death of these fuckin' :ahole: s.... :fu:

Whilst we continue to let these fucktards into Australia that are coming from lawless countries and have a geniune hate and disregard for Westeners, this will continue to happen.

Have you ever heard the saying, "When In Rome, Do As The Romans Do?".....It means that if you don't want to live by that Countries beliefs, laws and way of life, then fuck off back to your own Country.

This is Australia, this is "our" Country and if these fuckwits hate us so much, they can feel free to jump on the first plane out of Australia and hopefully that plane runs out of fuel half way across the ocean.

thats fair enough for the ones that do hate the country and the people that run it, but Matts comment seemed a little more generalised than that....like you're supposed to know that they intend to blow you up when you let them into the country.....the reason you guys let them into the country is because emigration is nothing new, especially when the majority of Australians "Emigrated" to get there originally....theres no reason to discriminate against Somalian and Middle Easterners, the reason theyre in the country is because they have that right just as your ancestors did...

• 2023 Gold Donors

The huge problem here in the U.S. that the feds don't wanna deal with are the Mara Salvatrucha mexican drug gangs (MS13) ...they're in every city now thanks to our government allowing illegal mexicans to liberally cross the southern border at will and not doing a d*mn thing about it.Yes sir if you're not already well armed you'd better get well armed.

The huge problem here in the U.S. that the feds don't wanna deal with are the Mara Salvatrucha mexican drug gangs (MS13) ...they're in every city now thanks to our government allowing illegal mexicans to liberally cross the southern border at will and not doing a d*mn thing about it.Yes sir if you're not already well armed you'd better get well armed.

And Americans dont also get up to this stuff? surely not all of the Mexicans in California and the other 48 lower states are the same as that?

thats what my question is....why do people feel they have the right to paint a whole race with one brush when they have just as much right, fundamentally, if not more to be in said country?

am i completely off my rocker or do i have a point buried amongst my ramblings? :unsure:

am i completely off my rocker or do i have a point buried amongst my ramblings? :unsure:

Yes to the first part and no to the second part ;):lol:

• 2023 Gold Donors

And Americans dont also get up to this stuff? surely not all of the Mexicans in California and the other 48 lower states are the same as that?

thats what my question is....why do people feel they have the right to paint a whole race with one brush when they have just as much right, fundamentally, if not more to be in said country?

Get your facts straight...i love it when those who live outside the U.S. think they know what the f**k goes on here.Its not painting with a broad brush when the facts are the facts.29% of the prison population here are illegal aliens.We've got MS13 right here in Midwest,USA and they are comprised of 'illegal aliens from where? Mexico.To top it all off our government wants to make 'em all legal and most of the ones here now are getting off on the taxpayers dime....no way!

Yeah, you can dance on flowers, try to love everyone and be a hippy all you like, but at the end of the day I agree with Dave and Matt.

Plenty of "normal" people come to Australia because they like the idea of Australia and the lifestyle. And they embrace it. It's a lot of what appeals to people coming here.

But no one wants these f*ckwits bringing their shit here and trying to force it upon us. That's what their countries are for. The fact is, you could do a survey amongst Australian citizens and I'm sure that 90% would agree. Of course every middle-eastener is not a bad person, but the trouble the dickheads in the pack bring (who are sadly not so obviously the minority) is constant and very obvious. To everyone.

No one wants Muslim schools in Australia. No one wants mosques here. It's Australia and we don't need this muslim bullshit over here.

Yeah, you can dance on flowers, try to love everyone and be a hippy all you like, but at the end of the day I agree with Dave and Matt.

Plenty of "normal" people come to Australia because they like the idea of Australia and the lifestyle. And they embrace it. It's a lot of what appeals to people coming here.

But no one wants these f*ckwits bringing their shit here and trying to force it upon us. That's what their countries are for. The fact is, you could do a survey amongst Australian citizens and I'm sure that 90% would agree. Of course every middle-eastener is not a bad person, but the trouble the dickheads in the pack bring (who are sadly not so obviously the minority) is constant and very obvious. To everyone.

No one wants Muslim schools in Australia. No one wants mosques here. It's Australia and we don't need this muslim bullshit over here.

but isnt it their right to live in Australia and go to mosques and much as it is yours to go to Church (if you so choose) and call yourself a citizen of Australia?

ignoring the terrorists here, cause plenty of white people have done terrible things too....difference is the episodes that immediately spring to mind theyyve done it to their own people rather than someone they have opposing beliefs to (columbine for instance)

why dont you tolerate muslims? why should the peaceful ones miss out because of something that someone else did?

and just cause 30% of criminals are aliens doesnt mean 100% of aliens are criminals....

and just cause 30% of criminals are aliens doesnt mean 100% of aliens are criminals...

Fuck.......I hope these ones are not more criminals !!!!!!!!

i was gonna post the definition of Racism and put up another counter but fuck it, you guys believe what you wanna believe and just hope you never need to rely on the Mexicans, Somalians and Middle Easterners for help in the future...ofcourse you wont because you're white so why does it matter? :)

I'm done :)

but isnt it their right to live in Australia and go to mosques and much as it is yours to go to Church (if you so choose) and call yourself a citizen of Australia?

See any thread I've made on religion. Get rid of any religious building as far as I'm concerned, but the simple fact is that Australia is not a "muslim country". And no one wants it to be turned into one.

why dont you tolerate muslims? why should the peaceful ones miss out because of something that someone else did?

You know I dislike one religious sect as much as the next, but as I said above... Australia is not a muslim country and if worshipping their shitty god is so important to them they should stay in a place where they can worship their piece of shit Allah with glee.

I know what you're aiming for and these arguments annoy the shit out of me because 'technically' and 'logically' of course you are right. Why should the good people have to pay for the bad? They shouldn't, but the fact is that these motherf*ckers do enforce a bad impression that influences thoughts on the races as a whole. It's sad, it may not be right... but it's a fact.

i was gonna post the definition of Racism and put up another counter but fuck it, you guys believe what you wanna believe and just hope you never need to rely on the Mexicans, Somalians and Middle Easterners for help in the future...ofcourse you wont because you're white so why does it matter? :)

I'm done :)

Thank you :bye:

You guys from OZ!

My friend's sister moved to austrailia about 20 years ago. She said that they don't allow anyone into OZ, unless you have a trade. Was this or is this true?

I don't know mate. All of us here are real Aussies. ;):lol: We were here from the beginning!

But seriously, I don't know the answer to this, but I think it's true. My wife's Scottish friend was here on a 3 year working Visa through their Veterinary Clinic but as far as I know if she wasn't getting married by the end of the 3 years she had to go back to Scotland, where she is now. But she reckons she'll get back here no worries, though I think that's through marrying the guy she met over here.

Agreed. Obviously the risk is that you get rid of a few innocents in amongst that lot (you know, "well I wasn't really spying on the White House, I just had my binoculaurs out looking at that old white castle over there. isn't it pretty?") - but a price worth paying IMO.

Fuck the human-rights laws. Strip them naked, humiliate them, take a few cheeky pictures to send to their family of them drinking their own piss, and then play them Nirvana's entire back catalogue on loop (watch them take their own life).