Dealing with captured potential terrorists

Geoff

It's the same worldwide,there is alway's some fucker's who just want to fuck shit up because of their believes.If there is a god i'm pretty sure he turned his back on the fucked up human race along time ago,i would if you nailed my son to a cross.

I don't care what you believe in,that is your right,but killing in the name of your god for your demented cause is just pathetic.Christians and Muslims have been at this bullshit for thousands of years,i'm so over the bullshit that religon and politics bring and the hate it breeds.It,s 2009 wake the fuck up people,why can,t we learn from the past?The human race has no idea at least animals don't shit were they live.

Okay i feel better now i've had my rant and those fucks who wanted to pull that shit here in Oz,have fun in jail while big hairy blokes ass rape you cocksuckers right back home to alllah and all his dick loving virgins,fuck you and the camel you rode in on.

And also... they were of Somalian and Middle Eastern decent correct? Then why are they in the country? im "assuming" we felt sorry for them and let them in as refugees and then gave them everything they now own for free...

Am i the only one who finds this ironic? :P

I'm just curious what makes it "your" country, and im not tryna pick a fight, i have a genuine question...

werent your ancestors from England originally? chances are you're in the 90% of the population that descended from the European settlers , unless you're in the 10% thats made up of natives in which case i dont get why you're so close with Geoff who appears to be of European descent :P

so if you're born in the country to parents who are legal citizens you consider it your country? what if some of these muslims were born there to parents who were legal citizens? is it any less their country?

ive always had a bit of a problem with White Americans that discriminate against Native Americans or Californians that complain about Mexican "immigrants" aswell....and i know that people have their reasons for feeling like its their home, due to the fact that legally you guys own that country now, but it seems to me that White Man, wether they live in Australia or America, don't have much reason to look down on other ethnicities as foreigners or outsiders....because the way i see it, the only reason white men are in charge of things is cause they got there first...

Can: open, Worms: everywhere.

of course i should say that us English arent any better, if i remember right, most of us are of Italian descent from when the Britons were conquered by the Romans, but that was 2000 years ago, not 200 years..

im just sayin is all, imagine in 200 years if Australia was owned and ran by the muslims and the European Australians were seen as the visitors....

yes, it is my country.

the end.

anyway izzycabbage got this off topic...

whats the latest..?

Nothing else yet mate that I've heard except one of the fathers of one of the accused fuckwits is blaming Australias way of life for making his son do what he did.... <_<

That's easily fixed.....get back on a plane and fuck off then if you don't like it :fu:

whats the latest..?

Nothing else yet mate that I've heard except one of the fathers of one of the accused fuckwits is blaming Australias way of life for making his son do what he did.... <_<

That's easily fixed.....get back on a plane and fuck off then if you don't like it :fu:

HOnestly id like the Australian government to give these people their own land... so they can live there under their own rule and be happy......

i call it Afghanistan...

whats the latest..?

Well according to people who have written on this thread, it is OK to put people into a group as a whole; Extremist Muslims with Normal Muslims and Illegal Mexican Aliens with Greencard carrying Mexicans. So basically according to peoples statements, this extremist's father has a good point since Australia was used by the British government to send convicts to the penal colonies in the area.

So ALL Australian's must be convicts, Right? LoL So it was you Australian convicts who are the bad influence, Right? (Grouping As A Whole example)

Just using the aussies' own statements on the thread against them...LoL :rofl2:

Regardless of who is right, 'Extremists' of any religion or cult, whether it be Muslim, Catholic, Protestant, Scientologist... All need contant punches/kicks to the balls as punishment.

Regardless of who is right, 'Extremists' of any religion or cult, whether it be Muslim, Catholic, Protestant, Scientologist... All need constant punches/kicks to the balls as punishment.

Fuckin' ay right! :drink:

whats the latest..?

Regardless of who is right, 'Extremists' of any religion or cult, whether it be Muslim, Catholic, Protestant, Scientologist... All need contant punches/kicks to the balls as punishment.

The most sense ANYONE here has written so far.

whats the latest..?

The most sense ANYONE here has written so far.

Not all that hard to top some of the other posts... ;)

whats the latest..?

Ah! It was you. :D

? eh

Hint!: Cabbages!

• 2023 Gold Donors

Some need to learn how to f-n read... :wacko: Nobody lumped illegal aliens in with legal hispanics... :fun_84: Yet,another fine thread that reminds one not to deviate from anything musical here or perhaps even login in and post period.. :whistle: