Hi All. Blue Tequila is now Evil Rick

Evil Rick

Yup, it's official. Time to put away Ol' Blue. Discussed it last weekend and decided to do it. Blue Tequila is no more. If you are wondering where "Evil Rick" came from, I guess I made an appearance at Dakota Rock Fest 2008 one Friday night after wayyy too many beers and the name has kind of stuck. Cheers all.

Evil Rick :)

Did you kill somebody, thus the evil name? Sacrifice a goat? Sell your soul? Become a woman? Listen to albums backwards?

Haha no, I basically was just going around saying "I'm Not Drunk!!!" while looking like this:

6010_1180416238412_1468359337_48463.jpg

Welcome back. The nonchalant look of your avatar just doesn't ring evil.... :whistle:

Freakin' very fitting! I guess I would have a hand in this whole transformation as I was the one that reaped the first wrath of Evil Rick! My sternum is still sore from the pointer finger of Evil Rick.

By the way, he was drunk and he is not Evil Rick all the time. But he is to be feared and long hail Blue Tequila!

Yup, it's official. Time to put away Ol' Blue. Discussed it last weekend and decided to do it. Blue Tequila is no more. If you are wondering where "Evil Rick" came from, I guess I made an appearance at Dakota Rock Fest 2008 one Friday night after wayyy too many beers and the name has kind of stuck. Cheers all.

Evil Rick :)

at least you didn't choose rick the prick... :christmas:

Did you kill somebody, thus the evil name? Sacrifice a goat? Sell your soul? Become a woman? Listen to albums backwards?

Haha no, I basically was just going around saying "I'm Not Drunk!!!" while looking like this:

6010_1180416238412_1468359337_48463.jpg

That's a great picture of Evil Rick!

"These aren't the beers you're looking for". ;)

dr-evil.jpg

"I'm sorry Rick, you're just not evil enough. You're quasi-evil. You're the Diet Coke of Evil"

Welcome back. The nonchalant look of your avatar just doesn't ring evil.... :whistle:

Actually, that's Steve Dallas, manager of the band Deathtöngue. He's my hero.

"Heavy metal? No, weighty brass."

Billy & The Boingers!!!

Welcome to the boards, Evil Rick. Your first mission is to kill someone today.

I ran over a chipmunk on my way home today...does that count? :axe:

dr-evil.jpg

"I'm sorry Rick, you're just not evil enough. You're quasi-evil. You're the Diet Coke of Evil"

Oh come on! I'm with it. I'm hip. tucka tucka tucka tucka tucka tucka tucka tucka

Welcome to the boards, Evil Rick. Your first mission is to kill someone today.

I ran over a chipmunk on my way home today...does that count? :axe:

Oh dude, I like chipmunks. To make up for the death of a cute little defenceless animal you need to kill two humans now. Sorry mate. Good luck. :)