Erin Andrews nude video leaked

66 mustang

first off she is HOT, even with her clothes on.

second - some scumbag took a video of her in a hotel room with a peep hole camera.

erinandrews.jpg

add thisRSSblogemailprint Updated: July 18, 2009, 7:17 PM EDT

The sports world's obsession with Erin Andrews has taken a disturbing turn.

Andrews has worked at ESPN since 2004.

A lawyer for the popular ESPN sideline reporter says that she was unwittingly videotaped through a peephole in a hotel room without her consent and that she intends to take legal action against the still unknown perpetrators.

The video, which was later posted on the Internet, showed a woman in the nude. Reports say the initial video posting made no direct reference to Andrews being that woman, but her attorney later confirmed it.

"While alone in the privacy of her hotel room, Erin Andrews was surreptitiously videotaped without her knowledge or consent," Andrews' attorney, Marshall B. Grossman, said in a statement via PR Newswire. "She was the victim of a crime and is taking action to protect herself and help ensure that others are not similarly violated in the future. Although the perpetrator or perpetrators of this criminal act have not yet been identified, when they are identified she intends to bring both civil and criminal charges against them and against anyone who has published the material. We request respect of Erin's privacy at this time, while she and her representatives are working with the authorities."

It was not clear from the reports what hotel the video was filmed in or when it was made. The video has since been pulled from the Internet.

ESPN also came to Andrews' defense.

"Erin has been grievously wronged," ESPN spokesman Mark Mandel said. "Our people and resources are in full support of her as she deals with this abhorrent act."

Erin Andrews isn't the only sports figure who has become embroiled in an Internet scandal. Check out these athletes who found trouble on the World Wide Web.

Andrews has been a subject of fascination ever since bursting onto the scene with ESPN. She was voted America's Sexiest Sportscaster by Playboy in 2007 and 2008.

She started working for ESPN in May 2004 as a member of their NHL coverage and has since covered numerous other sports, including college football and basketball, MLB and the College World Series.

Andrews also made headlines just 10 days ago when she was taken to a hospital after being hit on the chin by a foul ball during an MLB telecast.

What a low life that person must be to do a thing like that.....What a prick <_<

:unsure: ...You would'nt happen to have a copy of it would you :whistle: ......

What a low life that person must be to do a thing like that.....What a prick <_<

Haha. Yeah, I was going to say the same. I have no idea who she is, but that picture makes me think this, uh, "scumbag" (is that code for 'Awesome dude' these days?) might be onto something. :)

So seriously... the link? :lol:

So seriously... the link? :lol:

Exactly what i was hoping for!

She is not only very beautiful, but a very good sideline reporter as well. I've seen the vid. No link, but if one is familiar with torrent sites... ;) Her people are trying to completely remove the video from the web (good luck). Lets just say she is everything you would expect...only better!! :shocked:

6a00d83451b46269e20115711872c9970c-.jpg

to me the thing is she didn't ask to be on a video, didn't know whe was being taped and expected herself to be in private. now if someone choosed to have themselves videotaped and it comes out I feel less sorry for them or does it to be put out...... just me so yes, he is a scumbag

to me the thing is she didn't ask to be on a video, didn't know whe was being taped and expected herself to be in private. now if someone choosed to have themselves videotaped and it comes out I feel less sorry for them or does it to be put out...... just me so yes, he is a scumbag

This is true, but these days, you really can never tell what someone will do for PR purposes, I know if I was an agent, and she was cool with gettin some fast PR, (notice our HH rockers from other countrys don't know who she is, YET!!!) And I didnt want to do full nude, primarily cause she wants to be taken seriously, being a serious career women, the perfect way to stir up the world, and get her name out there, would be nude photos, that she supposedly never knew existed! that's what I would think.

I've seen the video, and firstly its such piss poor quality it could be anyone.

And secondly, from some of the "poses" she does, it looks somewhat set up to me.

I thought it was surprisingly good quality considering it was filmed through a hole in a wall, and it is definitely her. As for her poses, doesn't it seem almost like she had some music playing in the background and she was just dancing a bit to it? Just my thoughts. :)

Heard on one of the morning shows this morning that people out there are uploading virus and titling them "Erin Andrews" so when people go to download them, their computer is hit. (I wonder about the motive behind these folks; out for vengeance in the name of Erin Andrews or just evil folks taking advantage of a pop culture moment.)

As hot as I think she is (and as much as the possibility of this being "staged" crossed my mind), I don't think I'd search for this. (I'm sure if someone put a link up, I'd click it out of curiosity.) In the fucked up world we live in, I have no doubt that some obsessive (or fame-starved) person could figure out a way to do this. It just doesn't seem fair where this world is headed. (I mean, there are plenty of women out there who WANT to be seen in this way or more. Why someone had to do this to an unwilling party is crazy/sadly not surprising.)

I don't know which would depress me more about the human condition; if she staged this or if it is legit some freako.

(Oh, and off-topic, MY GOD IS SHE HOT!)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
this story died pretty quick didn't it

I'll say. I never even saw this....She is hot though!!

I noticed on one of the games recently she was dressed way down with glasses trying her best to not look as hot.

She needs to try harder. :christmas: By the way, I'm hearing she actually knew she was being taped, that's why no charges have been filed.

I noticed on one of the games recently she was dressed way down with glasses trying her best to not look as hot.

She needs to try harder. :christmas: By the way, I'm hearing she actually knew she was being taped, that's why no charges have been filed.

I've heard that rumor but that's just hard for me to believe.

As a woman in a male dominated sports world she has to work 10 times as hard so it would shock me to learn that she would do something like this that could destroy all creditbility that she has earned.

As a woman in a male dominated sports world she has to work 10 times as hard so it would shock me to learn that she would do something like this that could destroy all creditbility that she has earned.

Agreed.

Agreed.

I would think that at the time it wasn't filmed with the intent of being put on the internet, I think it was just meant to be a "private" vid, as most of those videos that end up on the net are intended to be.

• 2 weeks later...

capt.a84ab82b4f784c7fb2df6ffc2d100a7b.erin_andrews_video_ny113.jpg

Man arrested in ESPN reporter nude video case

By RAQUEL MARIA DILLON, Associated Press Writer Raquel Maria Dillon, Associated Press Writer – Sat Oct 3, 4:00 am ET

LOS ANGELES – A Chicago-area man arrested at O'Hare airport who is accused of taping surreptitious nude videos of ESPN reporter Erin Andrews was due to appear in federal court late Saturday morning, authorities said.

Michael David Barrett was arrested Friday night as he arrived on a flight from Buffalo, N.Y., the FBI said. He faces federal charges of interstate stalking for taking the videos, trying to sell them to celebrity Web site TMZ and posting the videos online, the FBI said in a statement.

Several TV networks and newspapers aired brief clips or printed screen grabs from the videos in July.

Andrews thanked FBI agents and federal prosecutors for their work on the arrest and said she hoped the case will eventually help others who have been similarly victimized.

"For my part, I will make every effort to strengthen the laws on a State and Federal level to better protect victims of criminal stalking," she said in a statement early Saturday.

The charges against Barrett were filed in Los Angeles, where TMZ is based and where Andrews first became aware of the videos. She is identified in the federal complaint as E.A.

Andrews' attorney, Marshall Grossman, said he called her Friday night with news of the arrest. She was greatly relieved, he said.

"I think she's probably sleeping more soundly tonight than she has since these videos surfaced," Grossman said.

FBI agents said seven of the eight videos posted online were taken through a modified door peephole while the 31-year-old Andrews was alone and undressed in hotel rooms in Nashville, Tenn., in September 2008.

FBI agents said they believe Barrett called many hotels to find out where Andrews was staying and requested a hotel room next to hers. Investigators said the eighth video was likely taken at another hotel, which Andrews couldn't identify.

Agents said Barrett, 48, also made reservations at a Milwaukee hotel where she stayed in July 2008. They found her door's peephole similarly rigged, but he didn't check in at that hotel and the furniture in the room did not match furniture seen on the eighth video.

Barrett tried to sell the videos to TMZ, but an employee there informed Andrews' attorneys, according to the complaint.

FBI agents matched information in the e-mail to Barrett, and also examined telephone records and credit card charges from Barrett's Nashville hotel stay. Agents also concluded that the videos of Andrews could have been taken with a cell phone camera.

Barrett sought to place Andrews under surveillance to harass and intimidate her, and to cause substantial emotional distress, the federal complaint said. He faces up to five years in federal prison if convicted.

A message left at a phone listing for a Michael D. Barrett in Westmont, Ill., wasn't immediately returned Friday night.

Andrews has covered hockey, college football, college basketball and Major League Baseball for the network since 2004, often as a sideline reporter during games.

A former dance team member at the University of Florida, Andrews was named "sexiest sportscaster" by Playboy magazine in both 2008 and 2009. She has been referred to as "Erin Pageviews" because of the traffic that video clips and photos of her generate, and Playboy magazine named her "sexiest sportscaster" in both 2008 and 2009.

"This is clearly welcome news," ESPN spokesman Josh Krulewitz said of the arrest. "Our thoughts and support continue to be with Erin, who has demonstrated tremendous strength and determination."

The federal complaint said Andrews felt ashamed and embarrassed and has had trouble sleeping and breathing because of the videos. She has also been worried that more secretly taped footage will surface, the complaint said.

Grossman said by telephone Friday night that the videos appeared to have been taped by a serial stalker who followed Andrews from city to city.

"He wasn't an accidental tourist," he said. "He had her in his sights."

Grossman has said Andrews plans to file civil lawsuits against the person who shot the video footage and anyone who publishes the material. He said in a statement Saturday morning that Andrews has worked side by side with law enforcement and a private investigative firm to reconstruct events.

"Erin deserves significant credit for the progress made in solving this case," Grossman said.

Andrews, in an appearance on "The Oprah Winfrey Show" last month, said she thought her career was over once the nude footage of her began circulating on the Internet.

"I kept screaming: 'I'm done. My career is over. I'm done. Get it off. Get it off the Internet,'" she said as she remembered talking to her father. "They thought I was physically injured, (that's) how bad I was screaming."

Andrews returned to the air Sept. 3 as the sideline reporter for ESPN's broadcast of South Carolina at North Carolina State. She is scheduled to work the Auburn-Tennessee game Saturday night in Knoxville, Tenn.