Queensryche vs Helloween

Queensryche vs Helloween  

36 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Wanted to do a challenge with Queensryche, and Helloween were the first competitors I thought of... :banger:

Ok as for the 90's I went for the less bad...

I couldn't go against Rage For Order one of the best albums on planet earth (Walls Of Jericho is still my favorite Helloween album but man we're talkin' about Rage For Order!!) or operation mindcrime one of the best concepts. I'm sure I'll be the only one voted for KOTSKII against Empire...

I voted for 'Rage for Order' and 'Mindcrime' and the rest were all Helloween.

The Deris era of Helloween is all incredible to me especially 'Better than Raw', 'Time of the Oath' and 'Dark Ride'.

The first 5 Queensryche albums were all great but after 'Empire' they've lost their way IMO.

Helloween has actually made better albums after dumping Kiske(even though the Keepers discs are legendary but the other two are rubbish) and hiring Deris away from PC69.

I went QR for all except the last 2. Deris rules!!

Ouch... tough one. Had to flip a coin between WALLS OF JERICHO and RAGE FOR ORDER cuz they're both so damn good... came up WALLS...

Queensryche's MINDCRIME and EMPIRE got the nod in those rounds and then it was all Helloween, all the time for the rest of the battles...

Went for all Queensryche except for Helloween's Master Of The Rings which got my vote

• 2023 Gold Donors

Unfortunately lost interest big time in both bands post 1990,up until then both bands were solid.The Keepers albums are classic and Kiske's voice was great.Saw Tate live' with QR a couple years ago and he was dealin'...the Ep and Mindcrime are gems to me.Never really cared for that Deris guy on vox.Ralf Scheepers almost ended up in Helloween at one point.

imo, it is pretty unfair to put Operation Mindcrime against Keeper 1; it should be Mincrime vs Keepers 1&2 and Empire vs Pink Bubbles(which is a good album, imo).

anyway, here are my votes:

1. Walls of Jericho (a tough one)

2. Operation Mindcrime

3. Empire(very tough one)

4. Master of the Rings(though i haven't heard Promised Land for ages)

5. the Dark Ride( never heard it, but Q2K was crap,imo)

6. rabbit Don't Come Easy

A Queensryche sweep for me too, although I haven't heard 'Rabbit Don't Come Easy' to compare with 'Tribe '.

A Queensryche sweep for me too, although I haven't heard 'Rabbit Don't Come Easy' to compare with 'Tribe '.

While Rabbit is probably my least favorite Deris era Helloween disc is still is 10,000 times better then TRIBE.