Queensryche vs Helloween

Queensryche vs Helloween  

36 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• 2022 HH Donation Drive

Please support Heavy Harmonies! The donations goal is the out-of-pocket expenses to run the main site and this board for calendar year 2022.

82% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
    • It was Todd Chaisson. George DeSaint left the band with Todd in 1991 after an incident where Jorge was teasing one of the crew about being 'clean' and with a line of coke. Todd came back, Jorge didn't. My ideal Euro line up at the moment would be (following Glamfest with 6 internationals) Kissin' Dynamite The New Roses Bai Bang Dynazty Wig Wam The Poodles Dangerous Curves - as the local act
    • The promoters should not be applauded for delivering what they said, that should be expected. This was Silverback who weren't part of the fiasco regardless. What the promoters should hear is how the sound was very average and that they need to get it right next time. Stevie posted about the shows and asked fro good and bad feedback, so I gave him that. Once I sooked online on a Silverback post that their shows always have too many local acts which reduce the sets of the main acts (which generally are +/- hour - Pop Evil, Corabi does MC94, etc) and they just deleted it rather than hearing an opinion.
    • I have Vain's 'Move on it' as a 1993 release in Japan? Otherwise, put it on the top of my list. Or somewhere near it anyway...   
    • Some killer discs from 1994-1995. Was going to leave it at 20, but too many killer albums to leave it any less than 30.  1. Atlantic     -    Power 2. Amaze Me     -    Amaze Me 3. Lea Hart     -    Ready To Rumble 4. Zero     -    Zero 5. Bon Jovi     -    These Days 6. Intuition     -    Turn It On 7. Gunshy     -    Mayday 8. Jaded Heart     -    Inside Out 9. No Respect     -    No Respect 10. Hotwire     -    Hotwire 11. Frontline     -    The State Of Rock 12. The Storm     -    Eye Of The Storm 13. Big Bang Babies     -    Black Market 14. Demon Drive     -    Burn Rubber 15. Bad Habit     -    Revolution 16. Vinnie Kay     -    Where Do We Go From Here 17. Doctor Rock & The Wild Bunch     -    Stark Raving Mad 18. Foreigner     -    Mr Moonlight 19. Pretty Maids     -    Scream 20. Michael Sweet     -    Michael Sweet 21. Brett Walker     -    Nevertheless 22. Shy Tiger     -    Feed The Kitty 23. Tour De Force     -    World On Fire 24. Slaughter     -    Fear No Evil 25. Monster     -    Through The Eyes Of The World 26. Swedish Erotica     -    Blindman's Justice 27. Snakes In Paradise     -    Snakes In Paradise 28. Tesla     -    Bust A Nut 29. Subway     -    Taste The Difference 30. Crown Of Thorns     -    Raw Thorns  
    • Wondering which one will have better sound, this one or Wide Open?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.