• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not following are you? :whistle:

Sorry......my mind is blocked by all that blocking :lol:

It's all in the blocks you use...

blocks.jpg

I don't have anyone on my blocked list yet I don't get any PM's anymore... :doh:

And just for the record, why is everyone so brutal to SR86? :whistle:

I know I know...I'll probably get blocked now for asking.... :rofl2:

I don't have anyone on my blocked list yet I don't get any PM's anymore... :doh:

I don't think he's a bad guy. I just like to tease him every now & then.

All in good fun!

I just ate a wheel of cheese and now I'm blocked.

All in good fun!

I don't think he's a bad guy at all. Just a dude with a crapload of questions but that's all!! J/K...All in good fun!!

well in this case i asked for it :P

nah, tbh, most of the guys on here are pretty good about that now....i was abit of a dick a year ago and i got what was coming to me, and im probably a nicer guy now :)

although there is still some impatience when i ask questions, some people forget that im not as experienced as the older people on here....but i think people get pissed off when i put my opinion forward as a peer, when i'm actually the junior on here.....i don't think they like me acting like we're all on the same plain :unsure: but an opinion's an opinion IMO....refer to the "Just so you know" thread :P

now theres a can of worms...

All in good fun!

I don't think he's a bad guy at all. Just a dude with a crapload of questions but that's all!! J/K...All in good fun!!

oh, and there are a handful of people on here that i get on fine with, You, Keef, Colin, Wes and Geoff for example, i don't think i irritate them, on the contrary....i think theyre the people that enjoy reading my posts, to a degree (still not sure about that Geoff guy -_-)

then theres the guys like T-bone who has thought of me when he finds a cool website i might be interested in or something, and JLPRocks, who has stuck up for me on a few occasions :tumbsup:

so it not all that bad :)

well in this case i asked for it :P

nah, tbh, most of the guys on here are pretty good about that now....i was abit of a dick a year ago and i got what was coming to me, and im probably a nicer guy now :)

although there is still some impatience when i ask questions, some people forget that im not as experienced as the older people on here....but i think people get pissed off when i put my opinion forward as a peer, when i'm actually the junior on here.....i don't think they like me acting like we're all on the same plain :unsure: but an opinion's an opinion IMO....refer to the "Just so you know" thread :P

now theres a can of worms...

Who the F*ck you calling old? :2up:

You can call me DOUCHEBAG!

You can call me SCUMBAG!

Never! I mean Never call someone OLD!

It hurts my feelings :crying:

You can call me SCUMBAG!

Is that how your wife calls you?

"Douchebag! Time for dinner!"

"Scumbag! Telephone!"

"Twatwaffle! I'm going to smother you with a pillow if you purchase one more compact disc!"

(I tossed in that last one for a giggle.) :nyanya:

By the way, I've decided to block everyone on this board who's older than me...but there doesn't seem to be anyone older than me. :crying:

Ironically, I've not appeared on anyones glitched block lists :unsure:

I can add you to mine if you like. :tumbsup:

well then it wouldnt be a glitch, and itd just be mean -_-

Yeah that was kind of the point. :lol:

:rofl2:

You can call me SCUMBAG!

Is that how your wife calls you?

"Douchebag! Time for dinner!"

"Scumbag! Telephone!"

"Twatwaffle! I'm going to smother you with a pillow if you purchase one more compact disc!"

(I tossed in that last one for a giggle.) :nyanya:

By the way, I've decided to block everyone on this board who's older than me...but there doesn't seem to be anyone older than me. :crying:

She does Jim!

It's being called old that really hits below the belt.

Kinda like a woman pointing at you and laughing at a certain part of your body :nyanya:

It's just cruel!

but i think people get pissed off when i put my opinion forward as a peer, when i'm actually the junior on here.....i don't think they like me acting like we're all on the same plain :unsure: but an opinion's an opinion IMO...

That would be incorrect, basically it comes down to (for me at least) when you post your thoughts, goals, dreams, what have you on a public message board. No problem there... yet... and then when some opinions, usually based on actual experience get put forth by other members of the board, you go on about how nobody's ever tried what you're tryna do, and you guys have only tried to be a rock star, you've never been in a cover band, know anything about them, etc., etc., etc. which in addition to being completely wrong, do you really know me or my career remotely well enough to make that judgment in the first place? That is what bothers me, plain and simple. The irony here is that you feel like your opinions are being dismissed due to your inexperience, but the reality of it is that you are dismissing the opinions of others. This is fine in and of itself, however the reasoning by which you choose to dismiss others' opinions is fatally flawed in that you think nobody has any idea what you're trying to do, and if we are musicians here, we've only ever explored writing and playing original music with the sole intent of being rock stars. You seem to believe that people are closing their minds to your missives when in fact you are closing yours to theirs. So there ya go, do with that information what you will, I shall speak no more of it.

I welcome the "juniors" that love this genre, be they players or listeners, they're the future. There is no escaping that, and in fact I welcome it, more people to buy my music. :)

heh heh....yeah i knew that was one of the reasons, but it only applies to the other musicians on here....i think Chris was referring to the more recent "debates" on here, to which your personal reason doesnt really apply....i havent brought up my music recently, but generally, i think i respect peoples opinions and advice more now :)

i think my arrogant hard-headedness is in my past now :unsure:

as i said in my PM, i take responsibility for last years disrespect...no excuses :)

I get blocked on a message board

It's like a double edged sword

I hate people and talking to them so it's good

But I live to be popular so it's rude

I eat nachos and burritos

For fun I manslaughter Bandidos

I eat crackers and smoked salmon

I have an issue with guys named Cameron

I blocked my toilet so I unblocked it

I got blocked on a message board so I cocked it

I don't know what I meant by that

It's just I can't stop with rhymes this phat

I went to K-Mart and bought a skivvy

To my plans to block you all I hope you're not privy

I don't want you to see it coming

When I block you from my awesome conversation - what, fool? It ain't numbing

I like to talk about grass and seaweed

What do you mean you don't want to PM me?