I think Pete blocked me -_-

SamboraRocks86

this isnt really a rant so much as a question....i just tried to send Pete a PM and it said he has chosen to not recieve PMs :unsure:

you guys have been able to send him PMs right? would explain why he has ignored my posts in the last few months :P

anyway, i wanted to ask him a question but i cant contact him on here or myspace because first he deleted me and then when i added him he declined the request.....ok so i get the hint! :P

i dont mind too much, lotsa people cant stand me, what ya gonna do....but i really wanted to talk to him about this :(

could anyone possibly help me out here and alert him to my presence? just for a few days so i can get an answer to this question?

i realise how sad this thread is, but oh well....ive exhausted all my other ideas.....i suppose i could have PMd a mutual friend but tbh, i dont know who, if anyone, actually likes me these days :unsure:

i need my own little smiley like fuckchops and Geoff!! :P

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got a blockage, don't know what to do? Don't trust your emergency to amateurs, Call Dynorod!! ;)

I can't imaging Pete blocking you. I had a problem a while back where, for some

strange reason, (it) my pm thingy was blocking several people..I only found that

out after my buddy Chad told me he sent me sumpin and wanted to know if I

got it..sure enough he'd been blocked..which is funny cause I had not even

known I could block somebody..and it had him and a few others block...weird...

Same thing happened to me. On a lark, I happened to check my block list, which should have been empty because I'm such a sweetheart and get along with everyone, and I was astounded to find the names of a couple of people whose opinions I hold in high regard. I figured it was the dastardly work of a former poster, whom everyone loved about as much as the idea of Ricky Martin appearing on this site, but it turned out to be some weird glitch in the system.

it's possible....but he hasnt replied to my posts in awhile and theres the myspace thing :/

would someone mind PMing him about this? i'd appreciate it :)

and i can think of a few reasons to block me, but there is a chance its a glitch....which is partly the reason i made this thread :P

Holy shit, just out of curiosity I just checked my block list and this was the list of people who were blocked:

Chad

Wes

Jason

Lisa

Dave (LV KIX)

Nick C

Rob

Ian

WTF?! My apologies if any of you guys have tried to send messages and been blocked!

Holy shit, just out of curiosity I just checked my block list and this was the list of people who were blocked:

Chad

Wes

Jason

Lisa

Dave (LV KIX)

Nick C

Rob

Ian

WTF?! My apologies if any of you guys have tried to send messages and been blocked!

Actually, these are probably the people who've blocked you.

Chad

Wes

Jason

Lisa

Dave (LV KIX)

Nick C

Rob

Ian

Actually, these are probably the people who've blocked you.

No, that list is 10 times bigger than that.

Chad

Wes

Jason

Lisa

Dave (LV KIX)

Nick C

Rob

Ian

Here I thought you just didn't like me anymore. :crying:

Chad

Wes

Jason

Lisa

Dave (LV KIX)

Nick C

Rob

Ian

Look at all the cool people on your blocked list! I thought maybe you are just jealous of our coolness B)

Chad

Wes

Jason

Lisa

Dave (LV KIX)

Nick C

Rob

Ian

Look at all the cool people on your blocked list! I thought maybe you are just jealous of our coolness B)

Yeah but how did Jason get on there? :whistle:

Chad

Wes

Jason

Lisa

Dave (LV KIX)

Nick C

Rob

Ian

Yeah but how did Jason get on there? :whistle:

Okay, I admit I'd blocked Jason... but the rest of you guys... ?

BTW, I only blocked Jason because I prefer to meet in person and hug. If we send PMs it means less time I get to talk and hug him. In person.

I had a load of people on mine aswell, which I didn't put there, including Geoff. I have removed everyone from the list except the said 'Australian' freak who shall remain. ;)

turns out it wasnt a glitch in this case...but i think (hope) its all cool now :unsure:

he had his reasons...and theyre understandable enough, i'd do the same thing personally :P

maybe i should make a poll to see how many of you think i've changed for the better :P personally, i dont think i'm quite as irritating these days :)

I just checked my block list & low & behold there were 3 names on it, one of which I talk to all the time, so I don't think it works in the first place.

Yeah, I don't know how long my list had been blocked, but pretty sure Wes, Dave and Jason have sent me love notes in very recent times.

I had a load of people on mine aswell, which I didn't put there, including Geoff. I have removed everyone from the list except the said 'Australian' freak who shall remain. ;)

That really hurt. :(

turns out it wasnt a glitch in this case...but i think (hope) its all cool now :unsure:

he had his reasons...and theyre understandable enough, i'd do the same thing personally :P

maybe i should make a poll to see how many of you think i've changed for the better :P personally, i dont think i'm quite as irritating these days :)

I hate you.