Best Tour Shirt

Wotty

My old favorite was the Crimson Glory TRANSCENDENCE shirt I bought at their NYC gig in '89... wish I still had that one.

Currently it's the Iron Maiden SOMEWHERE BACK IN TIME tour shirt I bought when I saw'em last June .

Definitely my blue Scorpions baseball top from the 1982 Blackout tour, I used to wear it to rock clubs etc and it seemed very popular with others :tumbsup:

I used to have a Fastway tank top that was black and white checkered like a racing flag with the Fastway logo across the front. Man, that was cool.

Forbidden the Twist Into Form tour. Wore the shit out of that one. One of my favorite shirts that really wasn't a tour shirt (I don't think) was the Kiss: slave girl w/ Gene's axe bass. Wore that one completely out.

It's long gone, but one of my favorites was a Queensryche "The Warning" tour shirt.

Flip yeah....I still have mine somewhere but definitely doesn't fit....it also got "re designed" (sleeves cut off and stuff)...but you can't throw one like that away haha! I've a few in the loft that don't fit and I don't want to get rid of.....which reminds me my Tesla - Mechanical Resonance shirt was a big favourite....again still in the loft I think.

Like Keith, Mine is the Crimson Glory tour shirt from the Transcendence tour 1989.. I wish I had it still.... :tumbsup:

Yea, remember a couple of times in college when we'd both end up wearing that shirt on the same day? We looked like a couple of doofuses. :lol: It's like when two girls go to a party wearing the same dress. It's just embarrassing.

heathen's rage(which i got from mike many moons ago, now it's small), syrus, emerald(old and new design), manilla road(red and signed by shark, obviously i have 2 of them), oliver magnum, barren cross(tour 90 which still suits me), virgin steele(age of consent), domine(champion eternal) and countless yngwie, anvil(the killer sleeveless one that G5 used to sport is probably my favorite of them) and cirith ungol ones....i had some other great ones from crush(greece), cauldron born, manowar etc but i gave them as gifts to some buddies coz they didn't suit me anymore....the syrus one is also small for me but i'm planning to frame it with the heathen's rage one and put them on the wall....

My best concert shirt was an AC/DC shirt from the Razors Edge tour with some kid getting AC/DC shaved into the back of his head. My younger brother borrowed it (without my knowledge) and let his crazy girlfriend wear it to school for "Out Of Style" day. They broke up shortly after that. Never saw the shirt again. I eventually made him buy me a new shirt to replace it but it's just not the same. :(

My faves included:

RIPPING CORPSE

MOJO LOVE DOG-on the back said BITCHSLAP THE WORLD

SKELETAL EARTH-on the back said BLOW ME AND CHOKE

KIX sleevless I got from their MIDNITE DYNAMITE tour

CARNIVORE- on the back said IF YOU CAN'T EAT IT OR FUCK IT, THEN KILL IT

THE LOST-just said THE LOST in small letters

ZO2-I do believe is an early pic of MARILYN MONROE (The ms. hates this shirt, but who cares)

STARZ-STARZFEST t-shirt

CARNIVORE- on the back said IF YOU CAN'T EAT IT OR FUCK IT, THEN KILL IT

I always WANTED one of those shirts! :beerbang:

i have a 'thing' for tourshirts, somewhat similar to my 'thing' with beer.

And what 'thing' would that be pervy LoLo! :whistle:

None... 'cause I've never seen on for less than $40. :(

How bout your "Cliff Richard" T-shirt...

Nah, got that one off Jez. Apparently he already had too many of them and he'd grown out of this one so he sent it to me for my last birthday. It was a nice gesture, so I left it at that.

None... 'cause I've never seen on for less than $40. :(

How bout your "Cliff Richard" T-shirt...

Nah, got that one off Jez. Apparently he already had too many of them and he'd grown out of this one so he sent it to me for my last birthday. It was a nice gesture, so I left it at that.

What a Mate.....Your Tops ... :banger: