Best Tour Shirt

Wotty

My Dokken~ Tooth and Nail T-Shirt. The one with the band on the back (from the T&N LP) and George is holding his cool Skull and Crossbones guitar.

I wore the shit out of that one. Then I wore it under all my football pads for practice and games. It literally fell apart. Damn, I wish I still had that shirt. Well, maybe not THAT shirt but a replica.

Kiss 'Hot in the Shade' black tour t-shirt.

This was my first tour t-shirt and I wore the living shit out of it along with most of my Kiss t's.

While it wasn't from a show I did have a GNR shirt from a record store that said "Stoned in LA" on it that always got me some strange looks when I wore it at school.

None... 'cause I've never seen on for less than $40. :(

How bout your "Cliff Richard" T-shirt...

Nah, got that one off Jez. Apparently he already had too many of them and he'd grown out of this one so he sent it to me for my last birthday. It was a nice gesture, so I left it at that.

What a Mate.....Your Tops ... :banger:

Do you want one mate - From my 'Private' collection?

i have a 'thing' for tourshirts, somewhat similar to my 'thing' with beer.

And what 'thing' would that be pervy LoLo! :whistle:

you know what i am talking about JeJe.....the beer thing. the shirt thing just has to do with when and what other apparell or lack there of i would wear it with :nyanya:

you know what i am talking about JeJe.....the beer thing. the shirt thing just has to do with when and what other apparell or lack there of i would wear it with :nyanya:

Hmmm.. A studded cod piece with the studs on the inside maybe!!

A tiger skin effect murkin with a barbwire glove - Pray tell LoLo, pray tell ;)

Jez. you are a sick duck. i was just thinkin about a Journey tee shirt with a pair of cute undies. sheesh.

Jez. you are a sick duck. i was just thinkin about a Journey tee shirt with a pair of cute undies. sheesh.

As I thought!! :lol:

Kiss 'Hot in the Shade' black tour t-shirt.

This was my first tour t-shirt and I wore the living shit out of it along with most of my Kiss t's.

I bought a bootleg Kiss shirt when I saw the "H.O.T.S." tour. My friends and I were in a bar across from Madison Square Garden before the show started and the guy walked right into the bar and sold 'em to us at our table! Only in New York, folks. :lol:

It was a blue and purple tie dyed shirt (in fact, now that I think about it, the dye was still wet when the guy sold'em to us, haha) that had a photo of the Hot In The Shade lineup next to a picture of the "Dynasty" cover (?) on the front, and the KISS logo and the sphinx on the back. It looked really cool. Wore the crap out of it for the next five years or so.

• 2023 Gold Donors
What's the best tour shirt you've bought at a gig ?

Mine were....

Iron Maiden - The Clairvoyant

Magnum - The Spirit

FM - No Electricity Required

Ted Nugent - Weekend Warrior Tour T-shirt! Bought brand new at a Sunday #1 or 2 show at the old Mile High Stadium. I put the shirt on after I bought it so I didn't have to hold it during the mid July heat & still got a wicked sunburn! :screwy: Damn good concert! 5 kick ass bands (The Rockets/The Cars/UFO/Heart & Ted Nugent) for 'bout $15! :beerbang::beerbang::beerbang::beerbang::beerbang:

My favs from 80s shows include IRON MAIDEN Texas only jerseys, a NAZARETH with album art collage (most NAZ shirt are pretty cool), JETHRO TULL BROADSWORD & BEAST, KROKUS HEADHUNTER and ONE VICE, DAVID GILMORE, lots of BLUE OYSTER CULT... unfortunatly none of these fit me anymore :(

Other later favs include KILLER DWARFS, UDO, LEGS DIAMOND, MOXY, GWAR...

My favourite and cherish t shirt is my "Stay Hungry" tour by Twisted Sister, when came to Australia. One with Dee on front with a bone.

Though I didn't attend this concert, I bought an AC/DC-UFO T-shirt

that had the dates printed on it, one of the dates was from a

show In Champaign IL 1979. It was Brand new but I got it for 25 cents

at a rummage sale in the early 80's.....Man I wish I still had it.

I also had a Megadeth "Killing Is My Business..." Shirt that a friend bought

me at an early concert of theirs...it was one of those shirts that fit SO

good and looked great...I had that shirt up till a few (7-8) years ago..

it was SO thin and worn-out....I still hated throwing it away...