What About Ya....

Lindsay

Hello fellow music lovers.

My name is Lindsay and i'm a bloke (don't let the name fool ya) livin in Sunny (not) N.Ireland.

I'm an AOR/Melodicrock nutter who loves his beer :drink:

Been checkin out HH for a while now and just thought it was about time i got involved.

L8r all .

Greetings & salutations. Please note that when any of our Aussie members use the word "mate," they are not using it as a term of friendship, but are actually stating what they want to do with you. The lone exception is Matt, who does not actually wish to mate with anyone here, but is prone to copping cheap feels during group hugs.

Otherwise, please keep your arms, legs, and any other unusually long appendages inside the vehicle at all times...we are not responsible for severed limbs.

Greetings & salutations. Please note that when any of our Aussie members use the word "mate," they are not using it as a term of friendship, but are actually stating what they want to do with you. The lone exception is Matt, who does not actually wish to mate with anyone here, but is prone to copping cheap feels during group hugs.

Otherwise, please keep your arms, legs, and any other unusually long appendages inside the vehicle at all times...we are not responsible for severed limbs.

Couldn't have explained it any better :tumbsup:

• My Little Pony

Yeah, Matt fairly harmless. He won't try anything unless you've got a furry little tail.

Yeah, Matt fairly harmless. He won't try anything unless you've got a furry little tail.

Hope you Shave!!! :whistle:

Theres nothing wrong with animals!!!

Unless you get caught.

Theres nothing wrong with animals!!!

True!

Alcohol makes them look better!!! :beerbang: ........ :crazy:

Unless you get caught.

Welcome mate.

(and yes, that means I wish to mate)

(not necessarily with you... well, not until I see your photo. But I would like to mate with someone)

• 3 weeks later...