Registered members

Stefan

I've just realized that something is missing in the statistics. If I'm member #2442 and the newest registered member is #1550: Where are the missing 892 members?! In other words: they are unregistered and they have been registered sometimes. Or have they? Are they consider guests nowadays?...:unsure:

Is there a timeframe if you are away and when your abscence is long enough = "Membership" cancelled?

These are questions that demand answers, so step up to the challenge and PLEASE REPLY NOW... :)

Enlighten us Dan... ;)

Not everybody is cool enough to continue hangin' with us big dawgs so they bail out... :lol:

I remember years ago we were gonna have a contest to see who could guess the date that the 2000th member would join. I think we had even discussed CDs to the winner. Then... In the middle of it all Dan decided it was time to clean up the site. If I remember right, he deleted all members who hadn't logged into their account recently. That might have something to do with the strange registration # some people have.

There is a thread with that contest somewhere if anyone wants to try and track it down.

I remember years ago we were gonna have a contest to see who could guess the date that the 2000th member would join. I think we had even discussed CDs to the winner. Then... In the middle of it all Dan decided it was time to clean up the site. If I remember right, he deleted all members who hadn't logged into their account recently. That might have something to do with the strange registration # some people have.

There is a thread with that contest somewhere if anyone wants to try and track it down.

Yep, that's how I remember it. I assume there were just more non/one-time users that you'd expect.

Yep, that's how I remember it. I assume there were just more non/one-time users that you'd expect.

Maybe this thing could be cleaned up once again? There are plenty of members who haven't been active in years and years....

• 4 weeks later...

Maybe this thing could be cleaned up once again? There are plenty of members who haven't been active in years and years....

then we have some like Geoff who hasn't been active in weeks :popcorn:

If thats a vote to delete Geoff from the data base... I'll second that. :whistle:

If thats a vote to delete Geoff from the data base... I'll second that. :whistle:

Yeah, delete the guy! :)

Cleaned up.

Post count less than 3 and you haven't been to the board in 6 months = *POOF*

Post count less than 5 and you haven't been to the board in a year = *POOF*

Cut the registered users in half.

Anyone with a post count of 5 or more was safe regardless of how long they've been absent.

-Dan

Cleaned up.

Anyone with a post count of 5 or more was safe regardless of how long they've been absent.

-Dan

He is our leader and takes care of us :bowdown:

• 2023 Gold Donors

Site went from like near 1600 users to 789 overnight..damn now thats what i call site maintenance! Great way to weed out those who really want to be here and the ones who don't no doubt.....addition by subtraction -Good stuff.

• My Little Pony
Cleaned up.

-Dan

And he's still only number 2!! Did number 1 go *POOF*?

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, delete the guy! :)

Fourthed!

Anyway, awesome clean-up. Half of the members were non-active??? Wow, didn't expect that many. But I guess when you look at it, there's probably only about 100 or less regular posters...

Cleaned up.

-Dan

And he's still only number 2!! Did number 1 go *POOF*?

Yea, if Dan the Man is member #2, then who the hell IS member #1 anyway? That's been bugging me ever since I joined this site!!