Tesla - Bust A Nut

rob62972

I've been hooked on Tesla since the new disc "Forever More" came out. Been giving all of their discs some consistent spins and "Bust A Nut" has to be considered underrated. What a great disc!

What do you guys think about this album?

Probably still my favorite Tesla album....Not a bad track in the bunch with the Japan version containing The Ocean from Zep!

That's a great cover of the Zep classic and it's on the new 2 disc Tesla best of "Gold".

According to the notes it was supposed to be on that Zep tribute album back in 1994 but the label didn't want any 80's type bands on the tribute. If memory serves that tribute album really sucked.

• My Little Pony
I had this but never even listened to it.I prfer the first two cds.

What the frig is your problem? Have you heard it now?

>> I had this but never even listened to it.I prfer the first two cds. <<

The only thing I don't understand is how you can "prefer" something over something else whwn you've never heard the "something else."

I just like watching her boobs jiggle...:)

• 2 weeks later...

"Bust a Nut" doesn't hold a candle to "Forever More" or "Into the Now." I find "Bust a Nut" to be a half-and-half kind of album, with some classic Tesla tunes mixed in with some dull, boring tracks. I don't hate the disc, but once I've heard "Mama's Fool," "Alot to Lose," "Wonderful World," & "Games People Play," I'm moving on to something else. Of course, I'm also not a fan of "Psychotic Supper" or "Mechanical Resonance," so that probably tells you something. The only Tesla CDs that remain in my collection are "Great Radio Controversy," "Into the Now," & "Forever More." You can keep the rest.