Great Movie Quotes

whiplash1972

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Talking to Zuzu was kind of like masturbating with a cheese grater... somewhat entertaining, but mostly painful"

--The Adventures of Ford Fairlane

OMG dude...classic movie!!!!

There were so many quotable lines in that movie but the "cheese grater" riff is my all time favorite :drink:

"There's a strict no-fags policy in here."

"Well, they certainly seem to have an open door policy for assholes, though, don't they?" -- Heathers

Here's one I remember,but I don't know Where from....

there's no time for lubrication....There's always time for lubrication....LOL!!!!

I'll be sending more money next week ,as Patty has promised me

a Blow job!!!LOL!!!!!(the Jerk)

"In order to be the best, you must lose your mind" -- Ski School

Dude, I could do "Weird Science" all day...

"I'm tellin' Mom and Dad everything, Wyatt! I'm even considering MAKING UP some shit!"

I freakin' love Ski School!! :rofl2: And to a lesser extent Ski School 2. Now I'll have to check if it's available on DVD.

Dude, I could do "Weird Science" all day...

"I'm tellin' Mom and Dad everything, Wyatt! I'm even considering MAKING UP some shit!"

:agree: it's one of my Faves......

Bathin is fun...(with Kelly Lebrock,hell ya!!!)

I freakin' love Ski School!! :rofl2: And to a lesser extent Ski School 2. Now I'll have to check if it's available on DVD.

"Ski School" is an undiscovered gem. That quote was me and my friend Gary's motto for our senior year of college. With that as our guide, I sometimes wonder how the hell we graduated. :)

"This is obviously a frame-up! My men are NOT homosexuals!"

How about "Hamburger, the Motion Picture?"

"Put those cookies BACK, motherfucker!"

"Ski School" is an undiscovered gem. That quote was me and my friend Gary's motto for our senior year of college. With that as our guide, I sometimes wonder how the hell we graduated. :)

"This is obviously a frame-up! My men are NOT homosexuals!"

:agree:

Ski School was a hilarious movie. That was the same guy that was in Summer School. What ever happened to that actor?

Good question... his name is Dean Cameron, if I remember correctly. I'll have to check IMDB and see if he's been up to anything lately!

Looked up Dean "Ski School" Cameron on IMDB.com a little while ago... seems he's still acting but in a lot of small indie films and/or TV guest spots. It sez he also plays bass in a band called "The Thornbirds," if that name means anything to anyone...

Another favorite "Ski School" quote...

"I could dance with you till the cows come home! Better yet, I could dance with the cows until YOU come home... Oh, Christ, I've COME!"

I'll have to find "Ski School"...never seen it....How bout "The Wild Life"

with Eric Stoltz and Chris Penn...Classic!!

Chris Penn in the Wild Life...what an incredible movie..."It's Casual"

The Burbs is a movie to reckoned with. Stuffed to the gills with superb dialogue.

IE: "Hey, Carol con Ray come out and play." "Not until he resembles the man I married." "AAWW Carol we don't have that kind of time." (and there is a zillion others)

Ski School and Weird Science....2 awesome movies....

Ski School and Weird Science....2 awesome movies....

Did anybody see Kelly LeBrock of "Weird Science" fame on the most recent season of VH1's "Celebrity Fit Club?" Damn, she looked awful at first... but by the end of the show she was lookin' pretty babe-alicious again (for an older woman anyway, heh heh)

My brother and I still quote chapter and verse from "Weird Science" every time we get together... we've seen it countless times... I have to get it on DVD one of these days so when my son gets a little bit older (he's only 3-1/2) I can warp his mind with it as well!

"How'bout a nice greasy pork sandwich... served in a dirty ashtray? He pukes, you die!"

Thought of this one earlier, wanted to put it up before I forgot it:

"DO I LOOK LIKE SOMEONE WHO CARES WHAT GOD THINKS?"

-- Pinhead in "Hellraiser: Bloodline"