Great Movie Quotes

whiplash1972

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL. why does that not surprise me, considering your gender. :nyanya:

You haven't truly lived the horror till you've experienced "Mutant," "Class Reunion Massacre," or "Horror Express" :banger:

And for this. i am sad :( ...;)

Seriously tho, "Horror Express" is an early 1970s keeper. Ya got Peter Cushing and Christopher Lee together for the first time since the mid 60s Hammer films, plus a pre-"Kojak" Telly Savalas as a Russian colonel, trapped on the Trans-Siberian Express train with a recently thawed, brain-eating caveman. TELL me you wouldn't pay a buck to see that!! They don't make'em like that anymore!! :rofl:

You haven't truly lived the horror till you've experienced "Mutant," "Class Reunion Massacre," or "Horror Express" :banger:

Seriously tho, "Horror Express" is an early 1970s keeper. Ya got Peter Cushing and Christopher Lee together for the first time since the mid 60s Hammer films, plus a pre-"Kojak" Telly Savalas as a Russian colonel, trapped on the Trans-Siberian Express train with a recently thawed, brain-eating caveman. TELL me you wouldn't pay a buck to see that!! They don't make'em like that anymore!! :rofl:

I actually "Horror Express" on DVD with "The Satanic Rites of Dracula". Pretty decent package. Love the Hammer stuff. For one of my favorites of B grade horror, gotta go with "Return of the Living Dead". Saw it in the theater in my teens and still play the DVD on a regular basis........."Send more...Paramedics"

This is certainly enjoyable rubbish, nice to see the classic Hammer Horror stars together, not bad at all :tumbsup:

I actually "Horror Express" on DVD with "The Satanic Rites of Dracula". Pretty decent package. Love the Hammer stuff. For one of my favorites of B grade horror, gotta go with "Return of the Living Dead". Saw it in the theater in my teens and still play the DVD on a regular basis........."Send more...Paramedics"

Satanic Rites is Christopher Lee`s last outing as Drac, if I remember correctly.

I have Dracula:Prince Of Darkness and Dracula Has Risen From The Grave on dvd, both classic stuff :tumbsup:

• 1 year later...

"Convincing, aren't they? Loyal and obedient. Unlike most human beings." -- Conal Cochran, the evil mask maker, re: his robot servants in "Halloween III: Season of the Witch"

"I feel like we just played Drop-The-Soap with Godzilla, man!" -- dude in "Monster Man" after surviving the initial attack by the crazed Monster Truck driver.

"It's amazing how fast the world can go from bad to total sh*t storm." -- "Zombieland"

"Dude, that goalie was pissed about something." -- Stoner Dude in "Freddy Vs. Jason"

"Did they look like psychos? Is that what they looked like? They were vampires. Psychos do NOT explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a f*** HOW crazy they are!" -- George Clooney in "From Dusk Till Dawn"