Bands You'd Like To See Record Again ...

Metal T

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

casanova, the band is also allegedly sitting on several albums worth of unreleased material.

If they could release something close to their near perfect debut then I'd be looking forward to that. :tumbsup:

To be honest, if it's anything like s/t, 'One night stand' or 'Hereos' I'd be dying to hear it. All three are close to flawless. The only Casanova album I don't completely adore is the last one... even with that stunning 'On my love' track. Still a great album and better than anything Voss has released since... but the weakest of the four.

Any idea of what era this alleged unreleased material is from, Andre?

according to my source close to Micheal, Casanova has several albums worth of unreleased material of all eras.

Micheal also formed a band called So What in NY USA around 1989/1990 with a diff set of musos & recorded an album full of top quality melodic rock that is best compared to casanova - s/t...... What we hear on casanova - s/t is a different set of tracks too, shows just how talented Micheal is.

Apparently a few years ago around the time of the ill fated melodic rock festival in a small town just outside Munich Germany Micheal was contemplating releasing an anthology of unreleased tracks along with live footage but nothing came of it & it now seems nothing will, which really breaks my heart :( ..... Casanova's too precious to sit idle & unheard. It seems Micheal sorta wants Casanova forgotten & what offers he recieves about Casanova future is cruelly laughed at :(:(:(

I'm so glad I flew all the way to Spain & Germany to see Casanova live :):):) If nothing more is come from Casanova then I'm glad I've atleast seen the band live, fullfilled one of my dreams & goals :)

It seems Micheal sorta wants Casanova forgotten & what offers he recieves about Casanova future is cruelly laughed at :(:(:(

Well someone needs to smack some sense into Voss the evil genius and make it very clear to him that Casanova is by leaps and bounds the best project he ever put his name too. By a million miles.

It seems Micheal sorta wants Casanova forgotten & what offers he recieves about Casanova future is cruelly laughed at :(:(:(

Well someone needs to smack some sense into Voss the evil genius and make it very clear to him that Casanova is by leaps and bounds the best project he ever put his name too. By a million miles.

Gotta agree with Geoff on this one. Casanova is still the best place for Voss. Sure the other projects are listenable but Casanova beats them hands down.

Apparently shotgun messiah are writing some new stuff.

Not sure what the line up is though. I just read something about it on the sleazeroxx forum.

W...

T...

F!!!

More info please.

VH w/ Roth ...

Well They survived a Tour together without Dave and Eddie coming to blows onstage, but Can they survive all that studio time together??? :whistle:

Don't get Me wrong, I would be interested in a new album with Dave back on the mic, trust Me...... :headbanger:

Now, they'd have to bring back Michael Anthony too......

VH w/ Roth ...

Well They survived a Tour together without Dave and Eddie coming to blows onstage, but Can they survive all that studio time together??? :whistle:

Don't get Me wrong, I would be interested in a new album with Dave back on the mic, trust Me...... :headbanger:

They should of never toured without Michael Anthony.

And I don't know if there's enough studio magic out there to cover up how bad Roth's voice is.

Treat

Working on a new album right now for a 2009 release. :tumbsup:

Fucking sweet!!!! Is it with the original members?

I believe so.

It should be with the same lineup that played Firefest last year and recorded the new songs for the Best of disc.

I know that had the original vocalist and I'm pretty sure the rest of the original lineup.

I think there's talk somewhere in this thread a page or two back about this very topic.

Treat

Working on a new album right now for a 2009 release. :tumbsup:

Fucking sweet!!!! Is it with the original members?

I believe so.

It should be with the same lineup that played Firefest last year and recorded the new songs for the Best of disc.

I know that had the original vocalist and I'm pretty sure the rest of the original lineup.

I think there's talk somewhere in this thread a page or two back about this very topic.

Damn, I've go to get back to posting more often again, I'm missing out.

Wrathchild (U.S.)

I know Wrathchild (America) does have a bunch of songs that were recorded for a third release before changing their name to Souls At Zero. When they decided to change the band name they scraped the songs and wrote new ones. I believe one or to of the songs that were going to be on the Wrathchild release ended up on the first Souls At Zero release. I'm pretty sure I have these songs in demo form somewhere. If you are interested in them... let me know and I'll try and track them down.

VH w/ Roth ...

And I don't know if there's enough studio magic out there to cover up how bad Roth's voice is.

Michael Anthony did an interview In BBURN Mag and said that

They did record 8-10 tracks several Years ago that were/are really

killer..and Roth Vox were really good...whether they get released or not

is another story

I really love the Hogarth era Marillion, but after listening to my early Marillion Live stuff over the last few days, a new album with Fish and the boys on vocals would be cool. Fish's solo stuff has been well up to scratch recently, as has Marillions's, so this would be very interesting to see what they came up with. Maybe just a one off, as I certainly wouldn't want the present Marillion lineup to disappear.

VH w/ Roth ...

is another story

I read that too.

I believe that was right before Sammy came back but not sure why they haven't released them.

VH w/ Roth ...

is another story

I read that too.

I believe that was right before Sammy came back but not sure why they haven't released them.

Yeah This was after Gary Cherone left and while they were having talks

with Hagar again..according to Michael, VH are sitting on a TON of

unreleased music that involves Roth...and some with Hagar

• 2023 Gold Donors
VH w/ Roth ...

is another story

I read that too.

This most likely occured when they recorded the two tunes w/ DLR for the VH "Best Of Vol.1 disc" in '96..'Me Wise Magic' kicked freakin' tail! --

Pixies

Soundgarden

and of course...

The Kinks!!!

:lol: Yeah, backed.

I've been waiting for Billy Ray Cyrus to drop a new album too. HAHA!

VH w/ Roth ...

is another story

I read that too.

This most likely occured when they recorded the two tunes w/ DLR for the VH "Best Of Vol.1 disc" in '96..'Me Wise Magic' kicked freakin' tail! --

No this was after Cherone left those songs were recorded before Cherone was brought in.

I seem to remember it being around the time Eddie went through Cancer problems but then a couple of years after those rumours they got back together with Hagar in 2004.